Lang Tengah Island, Terengganu: 3D2N Stay at Redang Lang Island Resort + Snorkelling + 1 Introductory Scuba Dive + Jungle Trekking + Daily Meals for 1 (RM429) / 2 (RM789) / 4 (RM1,499) People. From RM187.40 per person per night
- 3D2N stay on Lang Tengah Island, Terengganu
- Located on private beach close to jetty.
- Includes 2 snorkelling trips, 1 introductory diving trip, and jungle trekking.
- Accompanied by experienced and licensed PADI instructors.
- Other activities available include island hopping, fishing, turtle watching, beach volleyball, and more.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Participants must be able to swim or are comfortable in water.
- Participants must fill in a medical history form.
- Min. 12 participants required per trip. In the event the min. number of participants are not met, bookings will be deferred to the next travel period (August).
- Travel period:
- Jun 29, 2012 – Jul 1, 2012
- Aug 4, 2012 – Aug 6, 2012
- Bookings must be made between May 25, 2012 – Jul 4, 2012.
- Min. 30 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Activities may be postponed in the event of bad weather and transportation delays.
- Single travellers will be required to share accommodation with other travellers. Single occupancy subject to surcharges, call to enquire.
- Limit 12 meter depth dive for introductory scuba dive trip.
- May buy and use many.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch, tea break, and dinner (BBQ dinner on alternate nights).
- Free flow of drinks (excluding alcohol and carbonated drinks) from 7am – 7pm daily.
- 2 snorkelling trips.
- 1 introductory scuba dive trip.
- Jungle trekking.
- Scuba diving equipment.
- Return boat transfer (Merang jetty to Lang Tengah Island and Lang Tengah Island to Merang Jetty).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport / Bus station transfer.
- Transportation to Lang Tengah Island, Terengganu.
- Travel insurance.
- Rental of snorkelling equipment.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay extension with daily meals and snorkelling activities: RM130 per person per night
- Snorkelling gear rental (mask and snorkel, life jacket, fins): RM15 per item per person (one-time payment).
- Return transfer from Kuala Terengganu Airport / Kuala Terengganu bus station to Merang Jetty: RM30 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-3323 5659 or email Long Adventure Outdoor Sport at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Lang Tengah Island, Terengganu. All bookings must be made by Jul 4, 2012.
Take the road less travelled, as the road frequently travelled is under maintenance. Today’s Groupon trots wisely with a 3D2N stay in Resort Room, inclusive of daily meals, snorkelling, one introductory scuba dive, and jungle trekking at Redang Lang island Resort in Lang Tengah Island, Terengganu. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay package for 1 person for RM429 (RM525 published rack rate) (only RM214.50 per night)
- 3D2N stay package for 2 people for RM789 (RM1,050 published rack rate) (only RM197.25 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay package for 4 people for RM1,499 (RM2,100 published rack rate) (only RM187.40 per person per night)
Day 1 & 2
- Transfer from Merang Jetty to Lang Tengah Island (9.30am)
- 2 snorkelling trips
- 1 introductory scuba diving trip
- 1 jungle trek
- 1 breakfast
- 2 lunches
- 2 tea breaks
- 2 dinners
- 2 nights stay
- 1 breakfast
- Boat transfer from Lang Tengah Island back to Merang Jetty (8.30am)
- 35 sqm room
- Double bedding
- Private bathroom
Smaller cousins of neighbouring Redang Island boast snow white sands and clear, sparkling waters well-suited for lazy days and calorie-burning water sports alike. Nature lovers float along gentle currents, visually digesting colourful fishes, ancient corals, and abandoned boots while diving beginners learn to descend into safe depths with PADI certified instructors. Encouraging land bound activities, resorts offer hikes through jungle terrains and beach volleyball before tired legs dangle off soft beds or enjoy other activities like:
- Dive centre
- Beach volleyball / football
- Pool table
- Mahjong, congkak, carom, and chess
- Karaoke lounge
- TV and reading room
- Meeting room
- Gift shop
Nearby places of interest
- Island hopping
- Marine Park
- Jungle trekking
- Turtle / shark watching
Phone: 03-3323 5659
Facebook: Long Adventure Outdoor Sport
Redang Lang Island Resort received 3 out of 5 stars based on 38 reviews on TripAdvisor .
All the staffs,from the lady working at the check in counter to the beachboy, to the cook and helper to the hsekeeping lady are all very friendly and they do remember my name on my 2nd trip there. Feels so welcome. – May 10, 2012
Beautiful coral and fishes! You can even see turtle and baby shark if lucky enough! (snorkeling in front of resort). We enjoyed the Breathtaking Sea View after reaching the destination of jungle trekking! – Aug 14, 2011/font>
The snorkelling trip offered by Redang lang resort is great! We saw a lot of fish and really enjoyed ourselves. – Oct 8, 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Similar deals from this merchant
Long Adventure Outdoor Sport (PADI 5-star Dive Center S-36050)Lot 50-2, Lorong Batu Nilam 4B, Bandar Bukit Tinggi