[Up to 71% Off] Online Language Course from LingQ. Choose 6 (RM68) / 12 (RM108) Months. From RM9 per month. Choose from 11 Available Languages
- 6 or 12-month online language course.
- Choose 1 from 11 languages including French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Mandarin, or Japanese.
- Lessons effectively teach new vocabularies through hints and online dictionaries.
- Download audio lessons to portable audio devices.
- Learn at individual pace.
- Connect with native-speaking tutors.
- Online redemption period strictly between Apr 4, 2012 – Jul 4, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- 6-month course must be completed within 6 months from start date.
- 12-month course must be completed within 12 months from start date.
- For first-time customers only.
- Valid at LingQ:
- Redemption: https://www.lingq.com/accounts/create/1/
- Enquiries: email: email@example.com / phone: +1 604-925-9544
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For redemption, sign up at https://www.lingq.com/accounts/create/1/ by Jul 4, 2012.
- Fill in the appropriate fields including Groupon voucher code.
Foreign language skills help one blend comfortably into foreign cultures, airports, and toilet papers made from imported trees. Today’s Groupon soaks up foreign fluency with an online language course from LingQ. Choose from:
- 6-month online language course for RM68 instead of RM185 (only RM11.30 per month)
- 12-month online language course for RM108 instead of RM370 (only RM9 per month)
- Mandarin Chinese
Through 6 or 12-month online language courses, passionate pupils poach foreign language skills selectable from a list of 11 languages including French, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese. Online lessons effectively fill up vocabulary vaults through helpful hints and online dictionaries which can then be downloaded to portable audio devices for repetitive listening during commutes or street fights. Students also connect with native-speaking tutors to have their written work corrected, further strengthening language fluency and mouse-clicking dexterity.
Only the 11 languages listed above are officially supported while the others (Finnish, Hebrew, etc.) are simply beta languages. Customers will be able to study these beta languages, but they are not officially supported and contain limited amounts of content.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 604-925-9544
Ask a Question