[41% Off] 4WD Off-Road Adventure + Waterfall Picnic at Ulu Slim Forest, Perak for RM208 instead of RM350. Up to 7 hours of Off-Roading
- Up to 7 hours of off-roading experience.
- Get to drive for up to 45 minutes in safe conditions.
- Experience hill climbs, mud holes and winching.
- Waterfall picnic with water and snacks provided.
- Transportation to Ulu Slim Forest provided.
- Redemption period: Sep 27, 2012 – Dec 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 15, 2012 – Dec 13, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 10 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Customers aged 12 and below must be accompanied by adults.
- Trip duration is dependent on weather conditions.
- Min. 12 people per session date. Min. participants required for trip to carry on.
- Insurance not provided.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid this activity.
- Valid at Leisure and Incentive Tours: 03-2260 3667 / 016-311 2889 – Mr. Mokthar / 017-370 3411 – Kak Wan (Call Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm).
Despite technological advancements, a good frolic in the mud has been known to be beneficial for general wellbeing, facial complexions, and understanding complex uses of the word ‘organic’. Go back to basics with today’s Groupon: for RM208, you get a 4WD off-road experience with up to 45 minutes of hands-on driving at Ulu Slim Forest, Perak, from Leisure and Incentive Tours (RM350 value).
Waking up to the chirping of birds and the peaceful blaring of trucks downshifting on the highway, adventurists journey to the meeting point at Selayang Stadium and are whisked off in horse-powered carriages to Ulu Slim Forest. Upon reaching the river, vehicles muscle on through undulated terrain and ambient jungle sounds to reach a controlled area for participants to take the wheel. Motor fears are overcome as drivers amble around for 45 minutes before a picnic by a waterfall recuperates lost appetites and breath. Having successfully navigated difficult terrain, participants are herded back into vehicles and transported to the city, ready to face traffic jams with a renewed vigour.
Participants are advised wear comfortable attire and to bring extra clothes and a towel if they wish to take a dip in the river.
Phone: 03-2260 3667 / 016-311 2889 – Mr. Mokthar / 017-370 3411 – Kak Wan (Call Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm).