[Up to 68% Off] 3-Course Middle Eastern Meal + Drinks at Laziz Restaurant for 2 (RM39) / 4 (RM69) People. From RM17.25 per person. Halal
- Choice of roast chicken or shish tawook.
- Starter: hummus or mutabal.
- Salad: Fetush or green salad.
- Includes free-flow of iced lemon tea.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Redemption period: Jun 19, 2012 – Sep 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 15, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Thu & Sat: 1pm – 11pm / Fri: 3pm – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid: Jul 30, 2012 – Aug 23, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Halal restaurant.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Laziz Restaurant: 03-6203 6607 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like stop signs, skewered food is colourful, attracts attention, and should not be ignored. Today’s Groupon abides by the law with a three-course Middle Eastern meal and drinks at Laziz Restaurant in Mont Kiara. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM39 instead of RM106.70
- Meal for 4 people for RM69 instead of RM213.40 (only RM17.25 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Air-conditioned and alfresco environments lure hungry hordes through Middle Eastern doors for three-course meals with main courses, starters, and salads. Before meaty madness in the form of roasted chicken or skewered into grilled shish tawook, waiters provide healthy starters of traditional hummus or eggplant dips. Green salads or fetush satisfy fibrous requirements, as diners end Arabian nights crunching ice cubes from free flows of iced lemon tea.
Phone: 03-6203 6607 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10pm)
Facebook: Laziz restaurant
This is the Sish Tawook. Its juicy pieces of boneless chicken breast grilled to perfection and served with Garlic Sauce. The pieces are not even hard or chewy but soft and tender. – Jun 15, 2010
Laziz has a beautiful interior that gives you the ‘wow’ factor once you enter the restaurant. Judging by the overall quality of the food and service rendered, both SL and I think Laziz is a keeper for sure and we will be returning one day to try more dishes. – May, 2012