[Up to 60% Off] 3-Hour Beginners Kayaking Course. Choose Class for 1 Person (RM20) OR 2 People (RM35)
- 3-hour kayaking course for beginners.
- 2.5-hour practical learning in Lake Titiwangsa.
- Includes holding paddle, moving, turning and stopping.
- 30 minutes of theory covers safety and introduction to equipment.
- Trainers are accredited by the Malaysian Canoe Association.
- Redemption period: Dec 17, 2011 – Mar 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 6, 2011 – Mar 12, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 9am – 12pm / 2pm – 5pm (including selected public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Customers aged 12 and above only.
- Customers below 18 require parental / guardian consent and supervision.
- Min. 10, max. 30 students per class for 1 person course.
- Min. 2, max. 12 students per class for 2 person course.
- Individuals with heart conditions are advised to avoid this activity.
- Valid at Kuala Lumpur Canoe Sports Association (012-933 2411).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
According to the theory of evolution, all forms of life started out as a creature not unlike a mudskipper. Get over the loss of primitive aquatic appendages with today’s Groupon: you get a 3-hour basic kayaking course from the KL Canoe Sports Association. Choose from the following options:
- RM20 for a 3-hour beginners kayaking course for 1 person in a 1 person kayak (RM50 value)
- RM35 for a 3-hour beginners kayaking course for 2 people in a 2 person kayak (RM75 value)
Canoe sports experts wait by the shores of Lake Titiwangsa to induct greenhorns in kayaking art and dance forms. Theory-based talk which includes basic safety and equipment functions inducts newbies, bracing them for upcoming water waddling and bathtub cruising. Avoiding unintentional lake dive bombs with step-by-step instructions on how to get into kayaks safely and gracefully keep students dry and dignified. Lesson plans also include take off, turning and stopping without bumping into floating abandoned boots. The latest sports fashion is the recommended attire for this aquatic excursion but bikinis, jeans and tuxedos are frowned upon.
Classes are conducted at Lake Titiwangsa. Students should gather at the cafeteria opposite the tennis courts before their scheduled course.
Phone: 012-933 2411 (Mon – Sat: 9am – 5pm)
Facebook: KUALA LUMPUR CANOE SPORTS ASSOCIATION