[55% Off] 3-day Animal Discovery Programme for Kids: Visit Zoo Negara + McDonald’s Happy Meal + Daily Interactive Activities for 1 Child for RM90 instead of RM200. Limited Groupons
- Animal discovery programme for children.
- Led by teachers from the UK and US, with doctorates in child psychology.
- Includes excursion to Zoo Negara and a McDonald’s Happy Meal.
- Field trip broadens children's minds and educated children about endangered species and other types of animals.
- Includes snacks and various hands-on activities.
- Programme takes place during school holidays.
- Redemption period: Aug 22, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 29, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012.
- Rescheduling not allowed.
- Limit 1 per child. May buy many as gifts.
- For children aged 4 – 12 years only.
- Insurance not included.
- For full itinerary, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Valid at Kids Gym Playland & Music Studio (03-7971 6077 / 03-7982 8590) / Tadika Happy Kids (03-9274-8303).
- Enquiries: 03-7971 6077 / 03-7982 8590 (Call Tue – Fri: 2pm – 4pm / Sat & Sun: 9am – 2pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 15, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Name of child
- Age of child
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Monkeying around at the jungle gym is all hoos and haas until someone misses a branch and is swooped away by pterodactyls. Delve into animal habits with today’s Groupon: for RM90 you get a three-day animal discovery programme for kids with the Zoo Negara Education Programme and a McDonald’s Happy Meal worth RM200 from Kids Gym Playland & Music Studio or Tadika Happy Kids in Kuala Lumpur.
- Day-trip to Zoo Negara with the Zoo Negara Education Programme and guided activities (RM35 value)
- McDonald’s Happy Meal (RM10 value)
- Coach transport to zoo (RM20 value)
- Registration fee (RM20 value)
- Arts and craft materials (RM30 value)
- Snacks (RM20 value)
- Lesson fee (RM65 value)
Day 1 (Aug 22, 2012)
- 10am – 10.30am: Greeting and ice breakers
- 10.30am – 11am: Story-telling and discussions
- 11am – 11.30am: Discussion on personal experiences and opinions on animals
- 11.30am – 11.50am: Snacks
- 11.50am – 1pm: Arts and craft session
Day 2 (Aug 23, 2012)
- 10am – 10.30am: Games and music
- 10.30am – 11.30am: Discussion on animal trivia and care
- 11.30am – 11.50am: Snacks
- 11.50am – 12.30pm: Creating clay and Lego animals
- 12.30pm – 1pm: Games
Day 3 (Aug 24, 2012)
- 9am: Arrival at school
- 9.15am: Departure to Zoo Negara
- 10am: Arrival at Zoo Negara
- 10am – 12.30pm: Zoo Negara Education Programme with guided tours
- 12.30pm: McDonald’s Happy Meal lunch and departure from Zoo Negara
- 1.30pm: Arrival at school
Fill school holidays and cover childhood traumas with educational programmes on birds, bees, and bears to secure futures in animal trivia. Slicking through lush rainforests or puckering through African bushes are best left in nature documentaries as zoo excursions allows kids to appreciate animals in recreated habitats. Children are also taught to contemplate enormities of life-forms like humpback whales and functional forms of slimy snails. Learning experiences of animal anatomies are undercut by fun hands-on activities that enlighten moods, while knowledge-induced hunger is fulfilled with midday snacks.
Children are required to dress comfortably and bring their own water tumbler and hat. Necessary equipment and stationaries will be provided. Parents who wish to join the trip to Zoo Negara are required to arrange their own transportation and payment of entrance fees.
- Kids Gym Playland & Music Studio
- Lot KA 1-1-5, Jalan Kuchai Maju 13, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-7971 6077 / 03-7982 8590 (Call Tue – Fri: 2pm – 4pm / Sat & Sun: 9am – 2pm, not including public holidays).
- Tadika Happy Kids
- No. 2, Jalan Pandan Indah 9, Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-9274 8303
Phone: 03-7971 6077 / 03-7982 8590 (Call Tue – Fri: 2pm – 4pm / Sat & Sun: 9am – 2pm, not including public holidays)
Kuala Lumpur .