[36% Off] Jogoya International Dinner Buffet (Unlimited Häagen-Dazs ice cream) at Starhill Gallery for RM65 instead of RM102.10 (Pork-free)
- Large buffet spread with over 200 varieties of premium sushi, sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki, dim sum, western cuisine, Chinese cuisine and more.
- Häagen-Dazs ice cream and other desserts.
- Private couple seating and VIP rooms available.
- Large dining area of 30,000 ft.
- International restaurant chain.
- Shortlisted Best Japanese Restaurant for the 2009 Time Out KL Food Awards.
- Redemption period: Aug 2, 2011 – Sep 8, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 26, 2011 – Sep 5, 2011.
- 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Thu: 5pm – 9.30pm.
- Not valid on public holidays & eve of public holidays.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Children 80-100 cm in height dine at RM10++.
- Children 100-120cm in height dine at RM51.05.
Buffets were invented when gluttonous royalty would not leave town restaurants until satisfied, prompting owners to revamp their business offerings. Eat like a king with today’s Groupon: for RM65, you get an international dinner buffet worth RM102.10 from Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant in Starhill Gallery, Kuala Lumpur.
Diners brace themselves for a selection headache, browsing through the large myriad of dishes on offer before deciding the type of food tower to be built on their plates. Wade through oceans of seafood such as oysters, squid and fish, or trek though land-based barbecued meats to satiate carnivorous cravings. Japanese junkies may also reach for the various tempuras, sushi, sashimi and teppanyaki while desserters sift through the oodles of cakes and scoops of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream. Stubborn morsels are washed down with unlimited coconut water, while thoughts of thirsty, stranded islanders are pushed away. Puff parades may be conducted at specified sections while diners sit in an air-conditioned atmosphere.
Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2142 1268