[58% off] Hands-on Outdoor Portrait Photography Workshop for RM75 instead of RM180
- 4-hour workshop. Great for beginners.
- Casual and fun outdoor setting with personalized tutoring.
- Makeup artist and model provided.
- Refreshments provided.
- Redemption period: Aug 27, 2011 – Nov 29, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 21, 2011 – Nov 25, 2011.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Class times: 8.30am – 12.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 10 people per class.
- Customers required to bring their own DLSR cameras.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Valid at Janeva Inspire (010-298 5386 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Excessive polishing of glass makes office doors look professional to potential candidates and investors, but may also lend to unsightly views of employees unwittingly fixing their undergarments. Get a better view of yourself with today’s Groupon: for RM75, you get a four-hour hands-on outdoor portrait photography workshop by Janeva Inspire (RM180 value), conducted in Putrajaya.
Amateur tumbling flickers with more thumbs than a factory of thimbles learn how to utilise and control a DSLR camera to produce beautiful, sweeping outdoor images while relishing the sound of artificial shutters going ‘blink’. Notes on basic camera functions will be doled out as master photographers instruct users on mish-mash buttons and perforated dials. The class will be separated into two groups, where one is taught how to shoot while the other group deals with the provided model to best bring out portrait photos, allowing students to get grasp concepts easily while dealing with crowd control issues in a single stroke. A troupe of photographers, models and makeup artists assist with opinions on taking photos, communicate with models for portrait photography and posing advice to bring out the best in both camera shots, and real-life malleable mannequins. Refreshments are provided during the class to ensure hydration levels are kept to an optimum, but students are required to bring their own DSLR camera along with stationery for intermittent note-taking.
Phone: 010-298 5386 / Email: email@example.com