[Up to 60% Off] 5-Course Authentic Indian Meal at Jaipur Mahal Palace of Indian Cuisine. For 2 (RM39) / 4 (RM69) / 6 (RM89) People. From RM14.80 per person. Pork-free
- 5-course authentic Indian meal for 2, 4 or 6 people.
- Meat main course: yogurt-marinated chicken kebab or lagoori mutton sheek kebab.
- Vegetable main course: homemade cheese with vegetables, brinjal in Indian gravy, or broccoli with mushrooms.
- Curries: fish tikka masala, chicken bhurta, or special Jaipur mutton.
- Includes starters, desserts, and staple dishes.
- Free ample parking space in front of restaurant.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 20, 2012 – Jul 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 11, 2012 – Jul 18, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Jaipur Mahal: 03-4040 0499 (Calling hours: 10am – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily, including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Exotic food can be found in foreign restaurants, foreign countries, and failed cooking attempts. Today’s Groupon samples distant delicacies with a five-course authentic Indian meal from Jaipur Mahal Palace of Indian Cuisine at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM39 instead of RM74 (only RM19.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM69 instead of RM148 (only RM17.25 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM89 instead of RM222 (only RM14.80 per person)
Each person gets:
Whetting appetites, pastry shells hide vegetables, mutton or chicken in deep fried exteriors, serving as starters to meals and premonitions of upcoming feasts. Meaty main courses offer selections of yogurt-splashed chicken kebabs or mutton kebabs, while homemade cheese experiment on tongues with vegetable buddies. Curries play host to chickens, fishes, and muttons for animals’ casual dips, before servers unveil ice-creams, fresh fruits, or carrot desserts to pacify tummies and belly riots.
Jaipur Mahal does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-4040 0499 (Calling hours: 10am – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily, including public holidays).
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Jaipur MahalNo. 239, Batu 2, Jalan Ipoh
Kuala Lumpur 51100