[50% Off] RM20 Dim Sum Cash Voucher from Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant for RM10
- Cash voucher for all dim sum selections.
- Siew mai, pork buns, steamed fish balls, glutinous bamboo rice, egg tarts and more.
- Price range: RM2.80 – RM8.80 per dish.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Combine Groupons for more value.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 5, 2012 – Oct 13, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 hours prior to bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm / Sun & Public holidays: 10am – 3pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons may be combined.
- Groupon value valid for all food items on the menu only.
- Groupon value not valid for drinks, items outside of the menu, and 10% service charges; these will be separately charged.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at 2 Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant outlets:
- Jalan Kelang Lama 03-7987 9918 / Plaza Prismaville 03-6201 1918 (Call Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm / Sun & Public holidays: 10am – 3pm) .
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
It has been rumoured that all good things come in small packages, like diamond rings, chocolates, and petite life companions. Affirm the adage with today’s Groupon: for RM10, you get a RM20 lunch cash vouchers for dim sum selections at Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant at two outlets in Kuala Lumpur.
Dining champions masticate on adequate portions of gastronomical offerings draped in modest coverings, lining barren stomach expanses with steamed or fried constructs. Palates are rewarded with allotments of porcine and prawn dumplings, fish spheres, and steamed bun components after salivating over assorted oriental selections on the menu. Should hunger warnings persist, diners may further indulge in plates of glutinous bamboo rice, yam cakes, sliced pork and century egg porridge and more before surfing into virtual hideouts or social walls through available Wi-Fi.
Menu items range from RM2.80 – RM8.80.
- Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant (Plaza Prismaville)
No.5, Grd Flr, Plaza Prismaville, Jalan 19/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-6201 1918 (Call Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm / Sun & Public holidays: 10am – 3pm)
- Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant (Jalan Kelang Lama)
No. 413, Batu 5, Jalan Kelang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-7987 9918 (Call Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm / Sun & Public holidays: 10am – 3pm)
The Siew Mai or Pork Dumplings came in rather sizable portion, with each piece large enough to require at least 2 bites. It was packed with a mixture of pork and shrimp meat, making it a savoury yet succulent package. – Aug 18, 2011.
Steamed fish ball RM4.80 – hmm..this was nice, springy and firm with lotsa fihhy goodness, wa sukak – Nov 10, 2010.
Kuala Lumpur .