[50% Off] Dim Sum Cash Voucher from Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant. Choose RM20 OR RM30 Voucher
- Cash voucher for all dim sum selections.
- Siew mai, pork buns, steamed fish balls, glutinous bamboo rice, egg tarts and more.
- Price range: RM2.80 – RM8.80 per dish.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Combine Groupons for more value.
- Redemption period: Feb 28, 2012 – Apr 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 19, 2012 – Apr 27, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 hours prior to bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm / Sun & Public holidays: 10am – 3pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons may be combined.
- Groupon value valid for all food items on the menu only.
- Groupon value not valid for drinks, items outside of the menu, and 10% service charges; these will be separately charged.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant, Old Klang Road (03-7987 9918).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
It has been rumoured that all good things come in small packages; like diamond rings, chocolates, and petite life companions. Today’s Groupon affirms the adage with lunch cash vouchers for dim sum selections at Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant in Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following:
- RM10 for RM20 worth cash voucher
- RM15 for RM30 worth cash voucher
Dining champions masticate on adequate portions of gastronomical offerings draped in modest coverings, lining barren stomach expanse with steamed or fried constructs. Palates are rewarded with allotments of porcine and prawn dumplings, fish spheres, and steamed bun components after salivating over assorted oriental selections on the menu. Should hunger warnings persist, diners may further indulge in plates of glutinous bamboo rice, yam cakes, sliced pork and century egg porridge and more before surfing into virtual hideouts or social walls through available Wi-Fi.
Menu items range from RM2.80 – RM8.80.
Phone: 03-7987 9918
The Siew Mai or Pork Dumplings came in rather sizable portion, with each piece large enough to require at least 2 bites. It was packed with a mixture of pork and shrimp meat, making it a savoury yet succulent package. – Aug 18, 2011.
Ask a Question
Steamed fish ball RM4.80 – hmm..this was nice, springy and firm with lotsa fihhy goodness, wa sukak – Nov 10, 2010.