[64% Off] 5 Dim Sum Dishes at Jade Pot Dim Sum and Steamboat Restaurant for RM10 instead of RM27.50
- Pork dumplings, rice noodle rolls with BBQ pork, steamed bean curd rolls and steamed fish balls.
- Includes a bowl of pumpkin soup.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Ample basement parking space with 24-hour security.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 8, 2012 – Jul 8, 2012.
- Booking period: Apr 27, 2012 – Jul 5, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid: Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm (not including public holidays). Last call at 2.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 2 Groupons per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Inclusive of service charges, no Government tax.
- Valid at Jade Pot Steamboat Restaurant: 03-7987 9918 (Call Mon – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm, not including public holidays).
The best parts about Chinese food are flavour, variety, and the knowledge that over one billion people support your culinary decision. Join the masses with today’s Groupon: for RM10, enjoy five dim sum dishes (RM25 value), inclusive of 10% service charge (RM2.50 value) at Jade Pot Steamboat Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur (RM27.50 total value). Meal consists of:
Steamy samplings may be shared between siblings, spouses or sad-eyed strangers, or consumed single-handedly to compensate stomach souls for yesterday’s dalliances with fruits, vegetables and other unmentionables. Feast on four pieces each of porcine dumplings and noodle balls, exercising hand-eye coordination between porky pleasures, fish spheres and steamed bean curd rolls. After polishing off hearty bowls of pumpkin soup, patrons may return to basement parking lots to retrieve cars, motorcycles and horse-drawn pumpkins.
The Siew Mai or Pork Dumplings came in rather sizable portion, with each piece large enough to require at least 2 bites. It was packed with a mixture of pork and shrimp meat, making it a savoury yet succulent package. – Aug 18, 2011.
Ask a Question
Steamed fish ball RM4.80 – hmm..this was nice, springy and firm with lotsa fihhy goodness, wa sukak – Nov 10, 2010.