[56% Off] 3-Course Chinese Meal + Drinks for 1 Person at Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant for RM9.90 instead of RM22.40
- Choose from Jade Pot special paper pot, enoki beef roll, enoki pork roll, claypot chicken, fried spare ribs, or yong tau foo.
- Includes 2 crispy prawn dumplings, pumpkin soup, and rice.
- Choice of ice lemon tea or lime juice.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 11, 2012 – Nov 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 31, 2012 – Nov 10, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant: 03-7987 9918 (Call Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 3pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When seeking healthy lifestyles one should eat according to the food pyramid with hearty servings of vegetables, a hint of salt, and a handful of ancient Egyptian building blocks. Eat well with today’s Groupon: for RM9.90, you get a three-course Chinese meal with drinks worth RM22.40 from Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur.
Each person gets:
Fill cravings for sustenance as lone wolves or close-knit mobsters enjoy choice main courses, while proteins like chicken, pork, and beef present selves in varied styles. Meal pockets are filled with servings of pumpkin soup, crispy prawn dumplings, and a bowl of rice. Satiated diners revelling in the afterglow of a fulfilling meal whip out smart phones to utilise free-floating Wi-Fi waves while sipping on drinks and updating current locales on social media.
Phone: 03-7987 9918 (Call Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 3pm, not including public holidays)
I have always been a fan of ribs, especially pork ribs. So when I saw Fried Spare Ribs with Fermented Beancurd on the menu, I just couldn’t resist from ordering a portion. This was also served fresh from the kitchen, burning hot and so fragrant! The taste of fermented beancurd was apparent, as well as the juiciness of the pork meat. Yum! – Aug 18, 2011