[Up to 70% Off] 4-course Pan-Asian Meal + Drinks at ISHq Restaurant, 5-Star Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur for 1 (RM38) / 2 (RM68) / 4 (RM118) People. From RM29.50 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from butter chicken, beef rendang or mutton roganjosh.
- Main course includes mixed vegetables, dhal, and choice of naan or biryani.
- Salads include mango kerabu, dates and fruits.
- Starters of vegetable spring rolls and chicken tikka.
- Includes sago gula melaka and refillable rose syrup drink.
- Redemption period: Jul 30, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 10.45pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid ISHq Restaurant, Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur: 03-2144 3440 (Call 11.30am – 10.45pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
To understand native cultures, it is important to sample its local cuisines like multi-national fast-food chains or international coffee franchises. Today’s Groupon provides authentic experiences with a four-course pan Asian meal with drinks from ISHq Restaurant in Crowne Plaza Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM98.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM68 instead of RM197.20 (only RM34 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM118 instead of RM394.40 (only RM29.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Sample Asiatic flavours in four course meals that begin with starters of vegetable spring rolls and chicken tikka, anticipating greater things to come. Indulge in mango kerabu, fruits, and dates to the delight of vegetarians and masquerading rabbits. Main courses commence with choice of butter chicken, beef rendang, or mutton roganjosh soaked up by naan or biryani rice and flanked by a posse of mixed vegetables and dhal. Savoury meals are finished with sweet sagu gula melaka that will put a smile on any gap-toothed face, as notes of spices, butter and over-indulgence are washed down with sips of rose syrup.
ISHQ Restaurant serves Halal food, but offers alcohol on its premises.
Phone: 03-2144 3440 (Call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily).
Facebook: ISHQ Restaurant +Wine Bar+ Gallery