[74% Off] Colouring, Digital Perm OR Rebonding + Cut, Wash and Blow at Award-Winning Salon in Bangsar. RM120 instead of RM453. For men / women
- Choose colouring, digital perming or rebonding.
- Valid for all hair lengths.
- Haircut and services by senior stylists.
- Award-winning salon.
- Get 50% off for over 20 types of hair treatment and highlighting services.
- Redemption period: Dec 10, 2011 – Jan 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 1, 2011 – Jan 8, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 8.30pm (not including sundays & public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- 50% discount for treatment / highlighting must be used on the same visit.
- Valid at Inspiration Alan, Bangsar (03-2288 1918).
Frizzy follicles may be a short-term eyesore but protects ungrateful skulls from colliding with paper wads and ceilings. Today’s Groupon removes the need for caps: for RM120, you get a choice of colouring, digital perming or rebonding (RM388 value) and a senior stylist haircut (RM65 value), inclusive of wash and blow, from Inspiration Alan in Bangsar (RM453 total value).
Customers choose from colouring, digital perming or rebonding to rejuvenate ruffled feathers, as talented bristle masters discuss the pros and cons of selections. After coiffures have been coloured in, curled up or straightened, senior hair technicians chop and trim strands into stylish formations best seen in 3D. A wash and blow using handheld hurricanes signals the end of the three-hour process, while a 50% discount on over 20 types of treatments or highlights may be utilised to subsidise impulsive add-ons. The salon generally uses Crystal Shine products from Korea, but patrons may opt to upgrade to L’Oreal X-Tenso for an additional RM60.
Phone: 03-2288 1918
Inspiration Alan was featured in The Borneo Post and the Sin Chew Daily. Inspiration Alan was also the recipient ofmultiple awards, including the L’Oreal Color Trophy 2006 and Malaysia International Hair Award 2004.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount