[42% Off] 7-Course Thai Meal for Up to 6 People at Imperial Chakri Palace, Suria KLCC for RM248 instead of RM425. Halal
- 7-course Thai meal for up to 6 people.
- Tom yam seafood soup, prawn with coconut sauce, steamed fish with assam curry and more.
- Meals include starter, Red Ruby dessert, and steamed rice.
- Food is prepared with fresh ingredients and high levels of quality.
- Customers can choose level of spiciness of food.
- Redemption period: Feb 7, 2012 – Apr 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 27, 2012 – Apr 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 6pm – 10pm / Sat – Sun, Public holidays: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm
- Last order at 9.45pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per receipt / per table.
- Halal restaurant.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Meal for 4 – 6 people.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Imperial Chakri Palace: 03-2382 7788 / 03-2382 0128 (Calling hours: Mon – Sun: 12pm – 10.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Foreign food is what one eats outside of one’s house such as picked-up pizzas, garden grass, and aeroplane wet towels. Wipe away foreign ignorance with today’s Groupon: for RM248, you get a seven-course Thai meal for up to six people at Imperial Chakri Palace, Suria KLCC Shopping Centre (RM425 value). Meal consists of:
Dining delegates dive into quality seven-course seas of Thai-infused meals comprising tom yam seafood soup, prawn with coconut sauce, steamed fish with assam curry without the requirement of oxygen tanks or dolphin approvals. To add icing to the spice, Chakri Four Season starter entertains with spicy chicken, spring rolls, deep fried prawn, and fruit salad while Red Ruby dessert paints the town sweet with chestnut, sago, jackfruit, and vanilla ice cream served with icy coconut milk. While weak-tongued warriors can opt for reduced spiciness, spice starved savants push taste bud boundaries and score standing ovations from tame tables and fearful forks.
Phone: 03-2382 7788 /
Facebook: Chakri Restaurant
Ask a Question