[Up to 61% Off] Authentic Hyderabadi Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at Hyderabad Recipes for 1 (RM32) / 2 (RM58) / 4 (RM100) People. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Authentic Hyderabadi Ramadhan buffet dinner.
- Main course: Chicken dum briyani, mutton jalfrezi, badsha kebab, paneer butter masala and more.
- Desserts: badam kaju kheer, double ka meetha, gulab jamun, ice cream, and more.
- Free flow of ice lemon tea, mint tea, lime juice and more.
- Hyderabadi cuisine steeped in 400-year history.
- Wi-Fi and air-conditioned indoor and outdoor dining available.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 15, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 8 Groupons per person for 1 person option.
- Limit 4 Groupons per person for 2 people option.
- Limit 2 Groupons per person for 4 people option.
- May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 8 people per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Hyderabad Recipes: 03-4044 7786 / 013-927 8692 (Call 11am – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like cuddles, food is best enjoyed in large portions and when warm. Today’s Groupon smothers with an authentic Hyderabadi Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM55 value) with 16% service charges and Government tax (RM8.80 value) from Hyderabad Recipes in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM32 instead of RM63.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM58 instead of RM127.60 (only RM29 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM100 instead of RM255.20 (only RM25 per person)
Appreciate authentic assortments of Hyderabadi cuisine steeped in eons of tradition to celebrate month-long disciplines. Chomp on courses like chicken dum briyani, mutton jalfrezi, badsha kebab, paneer butter masala and more as assortments of bread garnishes deluges of gravy. Pack plates with dessert offerings of badam kaju kheer, double ka meetha, gulab jamun, ice cream, and more as eating escapades end by consuming streams of complimentary Wi-Fi or shisha at additional costs.
Phone: 03-4044 7786 / 013-927 8692 (Call 11am – 12am daily)
Facebook: Hyderabad Recipes