[Up to 32% Off] CNY Yee Sang at HOUSE for up to 5 People. Choose Smoked Salmon (RM38) OR Abalone Yee Sang (RM55). Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Choice of smoked salmon or abalone yee sang.
- Contains radish, ginger strips, yam strips, pomelo, crispy crackers and more.
- Air conditioned dining area.
- Contemporary, modern and relaxed restaurant atmosphere.
- Get 20% off a bottle of 12-year Macallan Single Malt Whisky for dining in.
- Redemption period: Jan 12, 2012 – Feb 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 10, 2012 – Feb 10, 2012
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 10pm.
- Not valid: Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 24, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 2 vouchers per table.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Max. 5 people per Groupon.
- Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
- Valid at HOUSE (03-2164 4424).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Singing was once a popular extreme sport until rain deities decided to randomise nature’s shower time. Today’s Groupon sings a different tune with a choice of salmon or abalone yee sang for up to 5 people from HOUSE at GTower, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Smoked salmon yee sang for RM38 (RM55.68 value)
- Abalone yee sang for RM55 (RM78.88 value)
Yee sang ingredients
- Carrot strips
- White and red ginger strips
- Cucumber strips
- Red, yellow and green yam strips
- Pickled leek slices
- Papaya strips
- Crispy crackers
- Sesame seeds
- Mixed spice powder and fragrant oil
in important traditions as sea blubbers fulfil circles of life with adorable
abalones or singing salmons. Finicky fronds frivolously fondle both fishes to
eliminate thoughts of ‘what ifs’ and ‘who knows’ as vouchers combine for
glorious doubles. Radical radish and tempting turnips adorn dishes with ginger,
yam, pomelo and calorie filled peanut extract playing second-fiddle to trapeze
troops. 12-metre long juice bars play
host to health nuts and party poopers alike, as contemporary architects approve
accolades of cosy designs and rambunctious rainbows. Reduction ranchers rejoice
as 12-year old bachelor whiskies are procured at a 20% discount for happy and sound
HOUSE does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: House - Restaurant.Bar.Winepost
Phone: 03-2164 4424
Still unclear? Discuss this discount