[59% Off] Authentic Middle Eastern Buffet Dinner at House of Kebab, Solaris Dutamas for RM45 instead of RM110
- Authentic Middle Eastern cuisine prepared by Iranian chef.
- Specialises in a variety of charcoal kebabs.
- Variety of Middle Eastern tea and shishas available.
- Great view of KLCC Towers and KL city skyline.
- Redemption period: Aug 10, 2011 – Aug 29, 2011.
- Valid 7pm – 11.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in dinner only.
- Service charges included.
- Children below 10 eat for free.
- Valid at House of Kebab, Solaris Dutamas outlet only (03-6205 3580).
Despite numerous historical accounts otherwise, wars between rival empires were not fought over territory but over who had the greater claim to the word ‘kebab’. Today’s Groupon skewers disputes: for RM45, you get a Middle Eastern buffet dinner from House of Kebab in Solaris Dutamas, Mont Kiara (RM110 value).
See buffet menu here.
Overlooking the grandeur of the Federal Mosque and KLCC Towers, House of Kebab meets the meaty expectations modern living demands of its people and combines it with running water to create a constant flow of kebab comestibles and other Middle Eastern dishes. Wade through pots of chicken,gharme sabzi herb, ladies finger, and halim-ash reshteh stew, while mushroom and barley soup also feigns attention from watering mouths. Rice eaters rejoice at a selection of white rice, vegetable rice or beryani to lovingly adorn with fatush, cabbage salad, shirazi and a variety of other greens. Skewer madness ensues with chicken tekeh kebab, beef tekeh, kebab, chicken or lamb koobideh and a variety of others, tempered by Arabic tea and an assortment of desserts. Aside from omnipresent Wi-Fi services, shisha is also available for RM14.90 (regular) and RM25 (served with tea).
House of Kebab is a Muslim operated restaurant.
Phone: 03-6205 3580