[Up to 53% Off] Mixed Pork Platter + Apple Strudels + Soup + Salad at House Frankfurt, Bangsar Baru for up to 4 (RM138) / 8 (RM248) People. From RM31 per person
- Mixed pork platter meal for up to 4 or 8 people.
- Platter includes pork knuckle, meat loaf, 6” sausages, and potatoes with sauerkraut.
- With servings of apple strudels and Caesar salad.
- Includes soup of the day.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Jun 13, 2012 – Sep 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 4, 2012 – Sep 10, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at House Frankfurt: 03-2284 1624 (Call12pm – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Meat is best eaten when tender, marinated, and away from vegetarians. Today’s Groupon eats with consideration with a mixed pork platter meal, inclusive of service charges and Government tax at House Frankfurt in Bangsar Baru. Choose from:
- Meal for up to 4 people for RM138 instead of RM264.50 (only RM34.50 per person)
- Meal for up to 8 people for RM248 instead of RM529 (only RM31 per person)
Meal for up to 4 people includes:
Carnivorous cravings are fulfilled when hungry humans saunter into sleek surroundings and settle fiercely behind table tops, baring teeth and bearing appetites. Meat loaf platters parade with proximity as teeth sink into meaty morsels flanked with frankfurters, fried and mashed potatoes. Wary waiters continue to present savage surfaces with servings of soup and Caesar salad before revealing sugary sweetness of apple strudels to polite predatory eaters.
Phone: 03-2284 1624 (Call12pm – 12am daily)
Facebook: House Frankfurt
Soup of the day