[Up to 57% Off] 2-Course Traditional German Meal at House Frankfurt for 1 (RM38) / 2 (RM68) / 4 (RM128) People. Choose Grilled Pork Knuckle or Thueringer Bratwurst + Soup. From RM32 per person
- Traditional German cuisine: choose grilled pork knuckle (750g) orthueringer bratwurst sausage (250g) in fried veal, pork or chicken.
- Served with mash potatoes and sauerkraut.
- Soup of the day or Goulasch soup.
- Longest-running German restaurant in KL.
- Redemption period: Jun 12, 2012 – Sep 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 1, 2012 – Sep 9, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at House Frankfurt: 03-2284 1624 (Call 12pm – 12am daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
World War II would have witnessed much less bloodshed and cross cultural cuisines had it been settled with a foot-long bratwurst tug of war. Re-write history with today’s Groupon: you get a two-course German meal from House Frankfurt in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM74.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM68 instead of RM149.60 (only RM34 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM128 instead of RM299.30 (only RM32 per person)
Each person gets:
Step into undiscriminating arches of the German restaurant and heartily devour carnivorous dishes prepared by its native chef while exploring the foreign yet inviting interior. Choose from veal, chicken or pork thueringer bratwurst or fist bump grilled pork knuckles in gravy alongside hearty sides of mash potato, sauerkraut and high fives. While gusto garlic bread accompany sausages, a bowl of soup adds to the happy threesome with the traditional German favourite, Goulasch stewed beef, pork and onion soup or the soup of the day for surprise seekers. Much like a departure lounge, diners can mingle with Germans, foreigners and misplaced leprechauns alike at the tables or bar area.
Phone: 03-2284 1624 (Call 12pm – 12am daily)
Facebook: House Frankfurt
Two huge pork sausages atop of mashed potatoes could be quite a simple dish though it leaves a stellar impression on us, especially on how rich the sausages are. Unlike the usual sausages, Theuringer Bratwurst's gave us sausages that blend the different tastes of pork together, releasing in a burst of flavourful bite. Those familiar with the Chinese-style pork knuckle will be delighted with House Frankfurt's Grilled Knuckle of Pork. Crispy, crunchy, tender – all the qualities necessary for a finger-licking platter of pork knuckle.A little sour, a little bitter, but all-in-all very warming, Goulash Soup is good with mustard, bread, mashed potato, sausages, basically just anything.
My wife ordered the beef goulash for the appetiser and seafood spaghetti as the main course and found the food tasty. I helped finish the appetiser and concur that it was delicious. Overall I enjoyed my visit and will return again, hopefully on a more frequent basis.- Oct 4, 2011.