[51% Off] International Buffet Dinner at Kites Restaurant, 5-star Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur, Glenmarie's for RM47 instead of RM95.10. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Relaxing 5-star hotel restaurant overlooking a swimming pool and landscaped garden.
- Wide selection of local favourites and western delights like roast beef and lamb stew.
- BBQ spread: mussels, Cajun chicken, grilled fish and more.
- Vegetarian options like salad, potato dishes and dessert.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 18, 2012 – Sep 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holiday).
- Limit 10 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 150 Groupon customers per night.
- Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Max. 2 children below 4 per Groupon.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Kites Restaurant, Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie: 03-7802 5200 Ext. 2941 (Call: 11am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When old McDonald first sang his now classic nursery rhyme, it was actually fickle-minded chanting at the front of a buffet line. Be a Choosy Charlie with today’s Groupon: for RM47, you get an international buffet dinner (RM82 value) inclusive of service charge and Government tax (RM13.10 value) at Kites Restaurant in Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie (RM95.10 total value) .
Veteran buffet buffs know that the best way to successfully conquer feasts the size of Kite Restaurant’s is to pace one’s self. Feign gentlemanly and ladylike manners by sipping the shellfish bisque or Chinese herbal soup and continue the act with a wide selection of cheese and cracker crunching. True glutton colours are revealed when diving into local favourites like butter prawns, fish head curry and beef masak merah while stuffing face with western selections like barbecued lamb shoulder, roast beef and Cajun fish. Tree huggers can maintain their stand while sitting by indulging in an assortment of salads like Mesclun salad, mini Waldorf salad and hot dishes like buttered brussel sprouts and roasted potato with garlic. Save stomach space for sweet endings in the form of French pastries, chocolate fudge cake and fruits then plonk pregnant pouches onto chairs and triumph in the battle well won.
Facebook: Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie