[Up to 53% Off] Chicken or Lamb Chop + Drink at Herbs & Spices Restaurant. Choose Meal for 1 (RM13) / 2 People (RM24). Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Choose Grilled Lamb Shoulder Chop, Herbs & Spices Lamb Shoulder, Hainanese Chicken Chop, or Grilled Chicken Chop.
- Drink: BOH Teh O’ Ais can drink or BOH Teh Tarik Kurang Manis.
- Gravies are made in-house daily from traditional recipes.
- Experienced chefs from various restaurants and hotels.
- Redemption period: Feb 7, 2012 – Apr 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 29, 2012 – Apr 5, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 hours prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Pork-free restaurant using only Halal ingredients.
- Service charge included, no Government tax.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Herbs & Spices Restaurant: 03–9057 5592
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good gravies can be used to enhance flavours of food, lubricate squeaky door hinges, and serve as practice grounds for Olympic swimmers to practise in. Today’s Groupon pursues victory with Western set meals and drinks at Herbs & Spices Restaurant in Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 1 main course (up to RM20.90 value) + 1 drink (up to RM3.50 value) + service charge (up to RM1.20 value) for RM13 (up to RM25.60 total value)
- 2 main courses (up to RM41.80 value) + 2 drinks (up to RM7 value) + service charge (up to RM2.40 value) for RM24 (up to RM51.20 total value)
Famished forces feast on imported grilled lamb shoulder chop marinated with rosemary, peppermint, and tangy herbs, accompanied by vegetables and French fries, or chomp on chicken chop cooked in unique Hainanese humour served with brown sauce, black pepper sauce or mushroom sauce. Besides slurping sumptuous gravies made daily by experienced chefs using traditional recipes, parched throats take in gulps of refreshing BOH Teh O’ Ais or rich hot BOH teh tarik kurang manis while hyperactive fingers run across tables or stream online sprinting videos of distinguished digits using the free Wi-Fi.
Herbs & Spices Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses only Halal ingredients.Phone: 03–9057 5592 (Calling hours: 11am – 9pm)
My favourite dish that day had to be the Hainanese Chicken Chop, hands down. It was fried to perfection – the skin was very crispy but not oily, while the interior remained tender and juicy. – Oct 14, 2011
Ask a Question
Hainanese Chicken Chop – RM15.90 This would be my favourite as the chicken chop was crisply deep fried retaining its smooth meat and crunchy skin. Drizzled with their Hainanese sauce with onions and green peas, its the perfect match you’ll find in this famous Hainanese fare. Chilled coleslaw & piping hot fries aced it too. – Sept 28 2011
– C ♥ C