[Up to 68% Off] Free Flow of Sake with Shishamo + Edamame at Hanare Japanese Restaurant, Bukit Bintang for 2 (RM78) / 4 (RM108) / 8 (RM188) People. From only RM23.50 per person. Pork-free.
- All you can drink sake for 2, 4, or 8 people.
- Ozeki sake contains 14% of alcohol.
- Served with a side of shishamo (grilled pregnant fish) and edamame (green vegetable soybeans).
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 13, 2012 – Jun 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 3, 2012 – Jun 12, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid daily: noon (12pm) – 3pm / 6pm – 8pm (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and government tax included.
- Valid at Hanare Japanese Restaurant (03-2164 2133 / 03-2164 2633)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like liquor, oatmeal should be consumed in large volumes for their ability to fill bellies and purge overnight appetite. Today’s Groupon replenishes with free flow of sake and sides of shishamo and edamame at Hanare Japanese restaurant. Choose from:
- 2 people: Free flow of sake (RM96 value) + 1 shishamo (RM15 value) + 1 edamame (RM15 value) + 16% service charge and Government tax (RM20.20 value) for (RM146.20 total value)
- 4 people: Free flow of sake (RM192 value) + 2 shishamo (RM30 value) + 2 edamame (RM30 value) + 16% service charge and Government tax (RM40.30 value) for RM108 (RM292.30 total value)
- 8 people: Free flow of sake (RM384 value) + 4 shishamo (RM60 value) + 4 edamame (RM60 value) + 16% service charge and Government tax (RM80.60 value) for RM188 (RM584.60 total value)
Thirst and senses are quenched of daily neighbourhood squabbles as gallons of warming sake break icy wedges between fences and happy reunions. Serving an ample 14% of alcohol, ozeki sake adds an oriental theme to endless chugging while shishamo gives a salty tinge for munchies. Triathlons end with edamame pods disembarking green beans into better places while more ethnic discoveries can be made via available Wi-Fi or human encyclopaedias.
While Hanare Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork, it offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2164 2133 / 03-2164 2633
Facebook: Hanare Japanese restaurant
Free flow of sake
Instead, the decor was minimalistic, with interesting contemporary elements infused into the ambience. We saw treated wooden tables; granite tables and partitions of bricks and dim lighting with a soft spotlight on the food presented to you. You won’t feel out of place in your short pants or sandals; neither would you be categorized as an anomaly if you’re in suits and ties.
Ask a Question