[Up to 50% Off] Weekend Dinner Buffet at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre. Japanese-themed / International Grill Buffet. For 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM105) / 4 (RM185) / 8 people (RM315). From RM39.40 per person. Halal
- Friday buffet: Japanese-themed buffet.
- Saturday buffet: International grilled-themed buffet.
- Japanese buffet includes unagi, tempura, beef tenderloin, salmon, tiger prawn, scallops, mussels and more.
- Grill buffet consists of satay, salmon, crab, roasted lamb, soups, noodles, kuih and others.
- Menu is rotated weekly.
- Children below 4 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Apr 7, 2012 – Jul 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 26, 2012 – Jul 16, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling not allowed once bookings are confirmed.
- Valid Fri – Sat: 6pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- Fri: Japanese-themed buffet / Sat: Grilled-themed buffet.
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Max. 20 people per booking. Not valid for private events.
- Children ages 4 and above require Groupon to dine.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre (03-2089 3799).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike plants, humans are not capable of creating endless food without physical labour or develop the ability to produce coconuts. Today’s Groupon bears fruit with a Japanese-themed or grill-themed weekend dinner buffet at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 1 person: Weekend dinner buffet for RM55 instead of RM78.90
- 2 people: Weekend dinner buffet for RM105 instead of RM157.80 (For RM52.50 per person)
- 4 people: Weekend dinner buffet for RM185 instead of RM315.50 (For RM46.25 per person)
- 8 people: Weekend dinner buffet for RM315 instead of RM631 (For RM39.40 per person)
lazy Susans, menus rotate on a weekly basis, offering eel, tempura, and beef
tenderloin along with seafood selections like salmon, prawns, scallops and
mussels. Limitless grilled comestibles of satay, lamb, crab, and otak-otak contributes to civilisational quotas while multiple
meats cooked within various sauces stew quietly in corners, plotting cultural
revolutions. End nights on sweet notes with kuih and dorayaki among others as local fruits attempt to lend measures
of healthy eating habits.
Regular price of buffet for 1 person is RM68++ (RM78.90 nett).
Phone: 03-2089 3799