Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre for RM65 instead of RM90.50. Halal
- Ramadhan-themed buffet dinner at Sime Darby Convention Centre.
- Wide variety of Asian dishes.
- Rendang daging, gulai tulang kambing, cucur udang, dim sum, durian cheesecake, and more.
- Menu is rotated daily.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 18, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 20 diners per table, per booking.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Menu rotated on daily basis.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Groupon not valid for private banquets / functions.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre: 03-2089 3799 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In order to fast successfully, one needs to pray for guidance, be prepared spiritually, and stop eating. Reward victorious abstinence with today’s Groupon: for RM65, you get a Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM90.50 value) at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
- Click here to see full menu for Jul 21, 2012; Jul 27, 2012; Aug 2, 2012; Aug 8, 2012; and Aug 14, 2012.
- Click here to see full menu for Jul 22, 2012; Jul 28, 2012; Aug 3, 2012; Aug 9, 2012; and Aug 15, 2012.
- Click here to see full menu for Jul 23, 2012; Jul 29, 2012; Aug 4, 2012; Aug 10, 2012; and Aug 16, 2012.
- Click here to see full menu for Jul 24, 2012; Jul 30, 2012; Aug 5, 2012; Aug 11, 2012; and Aug 17, 2012.
- Click here to see full menu for Jul 25, 2012; Jul 31, 2012; Aug 6, 2012; Aug 12, 2012; and Aug 18, 2012.
- Click here to see full menu for Jul 26, 2012; Aug 1, 2012; Aug 7, 2012; and Aug 13, 2012.
Diners flock to fill stomachs from buffet servings with salad bars, dessert counters, hot dish stalls and neighbouring plates. Point forks or homemade daggers at rendang daging, ikan asam, gulai tulang kambing, cucur udang and more before sliced bites enter mouths into vacant stomach wells. When tummies sigh contentedly, hands wander to dessert counters to pick out traditional Malay kuih, dates, apple crumbles, durian cheesecakes, and calories.
Phone: 03-2089 3799 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)
Halia has been featured in the New Straits Times.