[Up to 60% Off] International Weekday Dinner Buffet at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre. Choose Buffet for 1 (RM33), 2 (RM60) OR 4 people (RM107). Halal
- International dinner weekday buffet.
- Menu is rotated daily.
- Main courses include cold cuts, roast lamb, gulai salmon, satay and prawns.
- Desserts include macarons, sago gula melaka, ice-cream, cakes and more.
- Children below 4 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Jan 2, 2012 – Mar 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 21, 2011 – Mar 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Max. 20 people per table per booking.
- Rescheduling not allowed once bookings are confirmed.
- Valid Mon – Thu: 6pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Children ages 4 and above require Groupon to dine.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre (03-2089 3799).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Life is filled with tough decisions like having to choose between coffee or tea, eating or sleeping and PC or Mac. Enjoy the best of both worlds with today’s Groupon: you get an international weekday dinner buffet from Halia at the Sime Darby Convention Centre. Choose from:
- For 1 PERSON: International weekday dinner buffet at Halia for RM33 intead of RM67.30
- For 2 PEOPLE: International weekday dinner buffet at Halia for RM60 instead of RM134.55 (only RM30 per person)
- FOR 4 PEOPLE: International weekday dinner buffet at Halia for RM107 instead of RM268.10 (only RM26.75 per person)
Weekday dinner buffets relieve less than timely patrons of undue
stress as dishes deliberately dance offstage for other cast members nightly. Taking
turns to dazzle patrons, main tummy-fillers include roast lamb, satay, shrimp
and intriguing combinations of gulai and salmon. Settle
into sleek surroundings and enjoy tummy-tickling desserts like sago, fresh
fruit, colourful macarons and a variety of adorably petite cakes. Mini
versions of adults aged under four may dine for free, so long as there is no throwing
of tantrums, food or plates a la frisbees.
Phone: 03-2089 3799
Click image to enlarge
Still unclear? Discuss this discount