[77% Off] 4-Course Authentic Arabic Meal + Free Flow of Iced Lemon Tea for 2 People at Hadramawt Restaurant for RM35 instead of RM153.10 (only RM17.50 per person). Halal
- Choose 2 from 5 main courses including chicken sheesh tawooq, lamb kebab, chicken mendy and more.
- Includes free flow of iced lemon tea, appetiser, salad, arabic tea and dessert.
- Indoor and outdoor dining.
- 20% discount off Shisha.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 1, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 21, 2011 – Apr 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 1am (last order: midnight (12am) / Sat: 11am – 6pm / Sun: 11am – 2am (last order: 12.30am) (not including public holidays).
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid on public holidays.
- Service and tax charges included.
- Valid at Hadramawt Restaurant, Kuala Lumpur only (03-2142 2744/012-295 1384).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
picnics with loved ones at the local oasis are often interrupted by vicious
sandstorms, indifferent camels and waterpark developers. Dine without uninvited
dromedaries with today’s Groupon: for RM35, you get a four-course authentic Arabic meal
dining with free flow of iced lemon tea for two people from Hadramawt Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur (up to RM153.10 total value).
Meal consists of:
Basking in surreal incarnations of faraway lands while weighing down marble carpets with dreams of flying, patrons graze on Arabic salad and mixed vegetable stew of carrots, potatoes, lady fingers, pumpkins, green beans and cauliflower. Famished foodies satiate grumpy stomach lions with main dishes like chicken or lamb mendy, a dish made from tender and fragrant lamb slowly cooked using underground ovens and served with rice cooked in charcoal. Professional pitchers put their skills to use both on the field and at table ends refilling depleted goblets of dehydrated patrons with free flow of ice lemon tea, while servings of tea and dessert round off culinary adventures.
can opt for Shisha (RM15) at 20% discount, allowing them to
blow fume rings for imaginary circus lions while less adventurous friends are
treated with before and after shots of dining aftermath with free Wi-Fi.
Facebook: Hadramawt Restaurant and Catering
Ask a Question
This is a good place to go especially if you're in the mood for simple and no-frills meal. Service is prompt and friendly. – Feb 17, 2008
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
HadramawtLot 7 & 7A, Block B, Chulan Square, 92 Jalan Raja Chulan,
Kuala Lumpur 50200