[Up to 73% Off] Choice of 10” Pizza or Sausage Dish at Gypsy Wine & Bar. Choose from 8 Varieties. 1 (RM13) / 2 (RM18) Dishes. From RM9 per dish. Pork-free
- Choice of 10” pizza or sausage dish.
- 6 varieties of pizza and 2 choices of sausage.
- Pizza flavours included octopus, mushroom, tuna, chicken, and more.
- 20-piece sausage dish, served with honey and hickory or black pepper-style.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Quiz nights on Wednesday, with cash and alcohol prizes on offer.
- Redemption period: Apr 20, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 6, 2012 – May 18, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 5pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for customers aged 21 and above only.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Gypsy Wine & Bar: 03-2144 2826 / 012-222 8701 (Calling hours: 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like a brother, you cannot keep a good sausage down. Stand up with today’s Groupon: you get a 10” pizza or sausage dish from Gypsy Wine & Bar in Bukit Bintang. Choose from the following options:
- One 10” pizza or sausage dish for RM13 instead of RM33.65
- Two 10” pizzas or sausage dishes for RM18 instead of RM67.30 (only RM9 per dish)
Choose one or two from the following:
Patrons opt for Italian dough bases with spreads of octopus, chicken, tuna, and more, with 10-inch diameters feeding up to one hungry person or an army of ants. Alternatively, sausage fests spring up with 20 pieces of sautéed meats joining forces with onions and a selection of sauces to satisfy stomachs and German cravings. Walking encyclopaedias may test themselves with weekly Wednesday night quizzes with prizes of cash, alcohol, and pride on offer.
Gypsy Wine & Bar does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2144 2826 / 012-222 8701 (Calling hours: 10am – 10pm daily)
Gypsy Wine & Bar has been featured in Time Out Kuala Lumpur.