[50% Off] 1kg Gourmet Cake (feeds 6 – 8 people) from Merienda de Eva for RM34 (up to RM68 value). Choose from 6 flavours
- 1kg cake, 6” diameter (feeds 6 – 8 people).
- Choose from 6 gourmet flavours.
- Restaurant specializes in Western and Filipino cakes and pastries.
- Candles, happy birthday stick and personalised writing on cake may be provided upon request.
Redemption period: Oct 1, 2011 – Dec 1, 2011.
Phone bookings must be made between Sep 28, 2011 – Nov 28, 2011.;
Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
Weekday pick-up: 8.30am – noon / 2pm – 10pm.
Saturday pick-up: 10am – 10pm. ;Closed on Sundays.
Open on certain public holidays. Call to enquire.
May buy and use many.
For takeaway only. Service charges included.
Valid at Merienda de Eva (03 – 2092 2072).
Before cakes were invented, birthdays were good for half-hearted handshakes and little else. Find reason for something with today’s Groupon: for RM34, you get a 1kg gourmet cake (up to RM68 value) from Merienda de Eva in Plaza Damansara. Each cake is six inches in diameter and feeds up to four boy scouts. Flavour options include:
Chocolate Fudge (RM58 value)
- Chocolate sponge cake coated with chocolate topping and cashews.
Mango Cheesecake (RM68 value)
- Rich cream cheese and mango with digestive biscuit base. Topped with real mango chunks.
Mocha Praline (RM55 value)
- Chocolate and coffee sponge cake with crunchy candied walnuts and mocha flavoured butter cream frosting.
Peach Cheesecake (RM68 value)
- Rich cream cheese and peaches with digestive biscuit base. Topped with real peach slices.
Rocky Road (RM55 value)
- Light chocolate sponge topped with marshmallows, roasted cashew nuts, and coated in milk chocolate and cream.
Chocolate Moist (RM45 value)
Moist chocolate filled and glazed with rich semi-sweet chocolate frosting.
Run by mother-daughter tag team Eva and Shereen, Merienda de Eva specialises in homemade Western and Filipino confections birthed from their cottage oven. Apart from sweet sustenance, the restaurant’s menu offers a plateau of Western and Filipino tummy crammers including pies, poultry, lasagna, pasta and other edible meriendas. Party planners and candle collectors alike may request for a bushel of fiery sticks along with special wordings or poetic icing scribbles on their cakes.
Merienda de Eva does not serve pork.
Facebook: Merienda de Eva
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Merienda de Eva50G, Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara, Damansara Heights,
Kuala Lumpur 50490