[42% Off] 2D1N at the prestigious Carcosa Seri Negara for 2 people: Stately Suite accommodation + Continental Breakfast for RM698 instead of RM1,210. Limited Groupons
- Historical 5-star mansion
- Has accommodated Queen Elizabeth II twice.
- Stately Suite room overlooks manicured gardens.
- 3 options of continental breakfast sets.
- Welcome drink, daily fruits and homemade chocolates.
- May combine 2 Groupons for extended stay.
Bookings begins Jun 25, 2011.
Valid for stays between Aug 1, 2011 – Oct 30, 2011
including on public holidays.
Limit 2 per person.
Max. 2 adults per room. 2 children below 12 may stay for free.
Children aged 6 and above will be charged
for breakfast at 50% off (RM27.50 – RM37.50 per head).
Additional bed charged at RM160++.
7 days prior reservation required.
Last date for reservation: Sep 18, 2011.
Rescheduling must be done 7 days prior to arrival date.
Price for 1 night’s stay will be charged for late rescheduling. ;
The primary reason jobs exist is to keep the holidaying business alive, as without employment, everyday would be a holiday. Enjoy well-deserved leave with today’s Groupon: for RM698, you get an overnight stay for two people, inclusive of breakfast, in the Stately Suite at the prestigious Carcosa Seri Negara in Kuala Lumpur (RM1,210 value).
Built in 1896, the hotel was constructed as the official residence of the first British Resident-General of the Federated Malay States, Sir Frank Swettenham. Since colonial Malaya till today, it has hosted a bevy of dignitaries, none more prominent than Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Located in the hilltops of Kuala Lumpur, the historical mansion is set on 16 hectares of greenery and boasts four Stately Suites – Takzim, Iman, Naim and Kinabalu – each characterised by high ceilings and separate living rooms with majestic views of the hotel’s pristine gardens. Every Stately Suite offers:
- Separate living room
- King-size bed (Kinabalu suite has two queen-sized beds)
- Twin wash basins and separate walk-in showers
- Unique décor and furnishing from other suites
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Mini fridge, private bar, and coffee and tea-making facilities
- Garden view
- Welcome drink
- Daily fresh fruits
- Homemade chocolates
Holidaymakers turned Victorian aristocrats hesitantly pry their heads from the fluffiest fluff pillows to choose their first meal of the day from three continental breakfast sets. Answering the call of duty, crisp-shirted personal butlers deliver breakfast in the suite, or gladly help guests butter their croissants while exchanging approving nods on the weather in English whispers. While not included in this Groupon, the hotel restaurants offer other meals, including a three-course lunch (RM99++) and an a la carte dinner menu, with prices ranging from RM25++ for soups and desserts, to RM250++ for spiffier dishes like Wagyu beef, along with options for diabetics and vegetarians.
Subject to room availability, a maximum of two Groupons may be combined for a three-day two-night stay. Guests enjoy complimentary parking, and more adventurous ones may upgrade to the hotel’s largest suite, the Grand Makmur at RM400 per night.
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Award 2008 – 2010: HAPA Service Excellence / HAPA Signature Boutique Hotel / HAPA Destination Restaurant Of The Year (The Dining Room)
- Expatriate Lifestyle (Travel Awards): Best Boutique Hotel (2010)
- Brand Laureatte Award: Best Boutique Hotel (2006-2007)
- Expatriate Lifestyle (Travel Awards): Best City Hotel (2007)
For bookings, call 03-2295 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide name, contact number, Groupon serial number and reservation dates.
Facebook: Carcosa Seri Negara Kuala Lumpur
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Carcosa Seri Negara