[80% Off ] 4-hour Weekend Hands-on Professional Makeup Workshop for RM99 instead of RM500. Classes in English, Mandarin or BM. For men / women
- 4-hour workshop conducted by international makeup artists Taki Chegne & Mecia Loh.
- Includes introduction to makeup & proper application.
- Learn colour coordination, various makeup techniques & night makeup.
- Tools and makeup provided.
- Uses Shu Uemura, MAC, Make Up For Ever, Graftobian and Estee Lauder products.
- Conducted in English, Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Light refreshments provided.
Redemption period: Aug 20, 2011 – Nov 27, 2011.
Bookings must be made between Aug 10, 2011 – Nov 13, 2011.
Min. 2 weeks prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
For bookings, refer to ‘how it works’ below write-up.
Class valid on weekends: 1pm – 5pm (not including public holidays).
Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
Min. 20 per class. Max. 25 per class.
Customers are advised to bring their own makeup.
Tools and makeup provided may not be brought home.;
Despite advertisements and mainstream media, the dolled up face is only as beautiful as the hand that wields the brush. Be the change you want to see with today’s Groupon: for RM99, you get a four-hour hands-on professional makeup workshop by Pick A Brush Workshop in Kuala Lumpur (RM500 value).
• Skin care and product training
• Introduction of makeup, brushes & equipment
• Colour coordination – learn to match makeup with outfits
• Steps of application & choosing type of foundation
• Technique, design application of eye shadow & makeup
• Day & night makeup
Featuring the brush wizardry of Taki Chegne and Mecia Loh, two makeup artists whose skills have landed them collaborations across the world with many esteemed brands, Pick A Brush Workshop places gilded students straight into the hands of prettied experience. Learn the ropes of skin care, makeup products, brushes, other equipment and how to correctly coordinate colours to avoid clashing scenes and unwanted blushing. Students also learn the steps of application and technique for various makeup methods of beautification as well as the desired effect for day and night application. Throughout the duration of the workshop, ample time is allocated specifically for question-and-answer sessions for students to pester instructors on proper finger technique, or their high opinions of tropical weather. While students are advised to bring their own makeup, products by Shu Uemura, MAC, Make Up For Ever, Graftobian, and Estee Lauder are on hand but may not be brought home.
Light refreshments are provided at the end of the workshop, and participants also receive a RM500 cash voucher for a more extensive personal makeup course (RM1500) and a 60% discount on a makeover (RM200).
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Call Pick A Brush at 03-7981 5018 and provide your name, contact details, Groupon serial number, redemption code and preferred class dates.
- You will receive an instant confirmation.
Facebook: Pick A Brush Workshop
Pick A Brush were at:
KL Performing Arts Concert
Raffles Fashion Show
Advertising & Commercials
I Want To Be A Model 2009
Miss Astro 2009
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories