[50% Off] Weekday International Lunch Buffet at The Living Room, The Westin Kuala Lumpur for RM51 instead of RM102.10. Halal. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel location.
- Lunch with international and local cuisine.
- Includes dim sum, pasta, yong tau foo and more.
- Wide range of desserts.
- Contemporary chic décor.
Not valid on Oct 26, 2011.;
The second meal of the day is a well-known adversary of breakfast, dinner and corporate bosses. Today’s Groupon continues pleasing the masses: for RM51, you get a weekday international lunch buffet at The Living Room in The Westin Kuala Lumpur (RM102.10 value).
Buffet buffeters link arms in a bid to protect themselves from a tsunami of lunch spreads and foodstuffs; whether to prevent morbid yong tau foo dooms or to encourage dim sum indulgence is up to the beholder of marshmallow. Slurp through various servings of pasta coupled with a mixed bag of meat dishes, or contribute to worldwide grain shortages by gobbling up bread assortments. After feigning full meals, an arsenal of cakes and other sweet tooth indulgences awaits, keeping dessert sinews firing all day while providing a carnivalesque atmosphere for diners juggling too many plates of food.
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Check the calendar above for availability and place a booking immediately by filling in this booking form.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- Book early to avoid disappointment as there is a limit of 50 Groupon customers per day.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories