[70% Off] RM28 for Traditional Chinese Acupuncture + Consultation for lower back pain
- Meets World Health Organisation safety standards and guidelines.
- Effective natural alternative to conventional medication.
- Uses sterilised cups and new disposable needles.
- Female doctors available upon request for female customers.
- Get 30% off on next treatment.
Chinese porcupines are healthier, have a higher survival rate, and are invited to more knitting parties than any other animal within the Asian continent. Prick your way to the pinnacle of health with today’s Groupon: for RM28, you get a traditional Chinese acupuncture consultation (RM55 value) and treatment (RM38.50) for lower back aches from Hejitang in Cheras (RM93.50 total value).
Nimble needlists wielding nine years of experience and degrees in traditional Chinese medicine explain prickly procedures about the ancient art of acupuncture in a 30-minute consultation, before patients are led off to address their ailments in a 40-minute treatment.
Acupuncturists strategically place needles on different points in aching bodies, stimulating the nervous system to release chemicals which influence a body’s internal regulating system and finger-tapping habits. In a process known as Moxibustion, needles are covered with burning mugwort herbs, creating a warm therapeutic effect which also improves the body’s energy and biochemical balance. After needles are removed, cupping is performed to trigger the body’s natural healing abilities and appetite for Chinese cuisine.
Customers may experience reduction in lower back pain, but results vary depending on the severity of the patient’s condition.
- Mondays and Fridays: 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesdays: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Wednesdays: 1.00pm – 9.00pm
- Thursdays: 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Saturdays: 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Closed on Sundays and major public holidays.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories