[Up to 69% Off] Premium Cocktails + Appetisers at GRIDiRON Sports Café & Lounge, Bangsar. Choose 2 (RM48) / 4 (RM86) People. From RM21.50 per person. Long Island Tea, Mojito OR Lychee Tini
- Premium Long Island Tea, Classic Mojito or Lychee Tini and appetisers.
- Southern fried chicken, Lamb Vindaloo, crunchy spicy squid, French fries or Tex Mex nachos.
- Watch sports telecast on 31-inch LCD tv and projector.
- Pool table, American & British dartboards and board games.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 19, 2012 – May 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 11, 2012 – May 18, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 6 hours prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 3pm – midnight / Sat – Sun: 2pm – 8pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 voucher per visit per customer. May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption.
- Valid at GRIDiRON Sports Café & Lounge: 03-2201 4820 (Mon – Fri: 3pm – Midnight / Sat – Sun: 2pm – Midnight).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Drinking is vital to replenish energy, courage and energy to muster up courage. Today’s Groupon aids the meek with cocktails and appetisers set inclusive of service charges and Government tax at GRIDiRON Sports Café & Lounge at Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Cocktails + appetisers for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM139.20 (only RM24 per person)
- Cocktails + appetisers for 4 people for RM86 instead of RM278.40 (only RM21.50 per person)
- Choose 4 cocktails and 2 appetisers for 2 people
- Choose 8 cocktails and 4 appetisers for 4 people
Engage in intoxicating revelry as blends of premium cocktails from Long Island Tea, Classic Mojito or Lychee Tini offer boosts to liquor strength and liquid hues. Flavourful appetisers offer consistent intervals between chugs as a selection of Southern fried chicken, Lamb Vindaloo, crunchy spicy squid, French fries and Tex Mex nachos overpower munchies. Sportsmanship and hand-to-eye coordination contest with rounds of pool, darts or board games within the vicinity as knockouts vent through online threads from available Wi-Fi.
Gridiron Sports Café & Lounge does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2201 4820 (Mon – Fri: 3pm – Midnight / Sat – Sun: 2pm – Midnight)
Ask a Question