[Up to 52% Off] Organic Asian Main Course + Appetiser at Green Green Organic Kitchen for 2 (RM28) / 4 (RM50) People. From RM12.50 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from pandan nasi lemak, Indo rendang chicken rice, vegetarian unagi rice, Lei cha, Hokkaido miso ramen, and more.
- Includes appetiser choices of pumpkin balls, mushroom satay, salad, or fruit sorbet.
- Complimentary in-house health diet consultation upon request.
- Low calorie, no preservative, and MSG, colouring, and santan-free dishes.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 12, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 1, 2012 – Aug 10, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 12pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Green Green Organic Kitchen: 03-9221 0133 (Call Tue – Sun: 12pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before the dawn of diet programmes, individuals stay in shape by consuming natural ingredients, eating in proper proportions and wearing ill-fitting skinny jeans. Today’s Groupon allows easy easing into healthful forms with a two-course organic meal at Green Green Organic Kitchen in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM51.60 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM50 instead of RM103.20 (only RM12.50 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Vegan vigilante, calorie counters and weight watchers rejoice in diverse menus of dietician-approved dishes at green kitchen surroundings serving worldly flavours with an organic twist. Customers contemplate cup-fulls of Lei cha offering tea-based tinge of healthful herbs while Hokkaido-hackers revel in ramen swimming in soup of 20 herbs and imported miso. As diners with Thai tendencies slurp sour soup of vegan tendencies, accompanying appetisers of puffed pumpkin, marinated mushroom or stirred salad stand at attention to complement healthy meals.
Green Green Organic Kitchen offers free health consultation upon request (RM80 value).
Green Green Organic Kitchen does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.