[44% Off] International Buffet Dinner at Seasons Café, Grand Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur for RM45 instead of RM80. Halal. Limited Groupons
- International buffet dinner at centrally-located 4-star Grand Seasons Hotel.
- Wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Feast on Australian lamb leg, pastas, assorted maki rolls, beef fillet mignon, chicken pate and more.
- Wi-Fi available at RM10 per hour.
- Redemption period: May 4, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 25, 2012 – Jun 8, 2012.
- Min. 2 day prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid from 7pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays). -
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 120 Groupon customers per night.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 4 - 12 dine at RM40. Children below 4 eat for free.
- Inclusive of service charges, no Government tax.
- Valid at Grand Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur: 03-2697 8888 ext 8819 (Call 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Global barriers have been worn down, leading to the end of archaic laws, ancient customs and translators. Celebrate international relations with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get an international buffet dinner (RM80 value) at Seasons Café, Grand Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur.
Located approximately 20 rock-throws from the heart of Kuala Lumpur, guests learn the ways of plate balancing amidst wide international spreads including Australian lamb leg, assorted pasta dishes, maki rolls, fillet mignon and more. Tuck into salads and soups galore, or satisfy lusty meat cravings with pit stops at the carvery. With sweet temptations beckoning from yon paradisiacal parts with glimpses of flan, pastries, pudding, cakes and more, diners may quell consciences by surfing Wi-Fi waves for gym plans and finger physiotherapy.
Phone: 03-2697 8888 ext. 8819 (Call 9am – 6pm daily)
Ask a Question