[40% Off] International Buffet at The Mill in 5-Star Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur for RM68 instead of RM113.70. Pork-free
- International buffet at centrally-located 5-star Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur.
- Wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Feast on smoked salmon, oysters, sushi, roasted beef steak, and more.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Soft drinks included.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 20, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 11, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 12pm – 2.30pm / 6.30 pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Jul 20, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 10 Groupons per table.
- Max. 150 Groupon customers per day.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Menu subject to changes and daily rotation.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur: (http://gr.pn/themillreservation)
- Enquiries: 03-2117 4163 (Call 12pm – 2.30pm / 6.30 pm – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/themillreservation) at least 1 day prior to intended date of visit or by Aug 30, 2012 to place booking.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation within 1 working day.
- All bookings must be made through online form. Phone or email bookings will not be entertained.
Buffets are the perfect places to indulge in limitless food, explore culinary varieties, and destroy dieting plans. Live a little with today’s Groupon: for RM68, you get an international buffet inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM15.70 value) at The Mill in 5-star Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur (total RM113.70 value).
Situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and within five-star Grand Millennium hotel, the restaurant trains lights on modern décor, open kitchens, expert chefs and empty bellies. Buffet lines play generous hosts to Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Indian and Western cuisines as diners feast eyes and mouth on smoked salmons, delicate oysters, sushi and sashimi, roasted beef steak and more. When tummies purr in contentment, treat tongues and throats to New York cheesecakes, pistachio ice-creams, and chocolate fountains while patrons entertain partners with conversations and trivia from the available Wi-Fi.
The mill does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2117 4163 (Call 12pm – 2.30pm / 6.30 pm – 10.30pm daily)
The Mill has been featured in TimeOut Kuala Lumpur.
Nice ambience dining area with good customer services are impress me the most. Beside this, food on the buffet line is wonderful. They use freshly ingredient on their menu. Other this, they will change their buffet menu line daily by putting new creation of dish. – May 9, 2011
– Nikel Khor
Food is good with plenty of selection for the buffet. Dishes are tasty and this restaurant does not overprice its buffet. Hence good value for money. Service is friendly. – Apr 2, 2009
I love the buffet spread. Especially it has a few items like local, Japanese and the lamb is very exquisite. For me the ambiance is totally fine with me. – Oct 19, 2011