[51% Off] Authentic Japanese Fine Dining Lunch Buffet at Gonbei San, Starhill Gallery for RM50 instead of RM102.10. Freshly Imported Premium Ingredients. Limited Groupons
- Authentic Japanese fine dining lunch buffet.
- Freshly imported premium ingredients.
- Food prepared by master chef trained in Japanese cuisine.
- Menu rotated daily.
- Restaurant design and dining rooms reminiscent of traditional Japanese homes.
- Children below 6 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Oct 9, 2011 – Jan 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 28, 2011 – Jan 7, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed once booking has been made or Groupon will be forfeited.
- To make a reservation, refer to 'How it works' below write-up.
- Valid noon – 3pm daily.
- Valid on regular public holidays except for special promotions like Christmas buffet or New Year's buffet. Call Gonbei San to enquire.
- May buy and use many.
- Children below 6 dine for free, children aged 6 - 12 will be charged RM25 nett, payable to Gonbei San.
- Max. 2 children per Groupon.
- Inclusive of service charges and Government tax.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid at Gonbei San (03-2782 3801 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
While gluttony is generally discouraged and altogether prohibited at fat camps, it is a highly coveted skill at buffets. Display hidden talent with today’s Groupon: for RM50, you get a traditional Japanese lunch buffet, inclusive of service charges and Government tax, at Gonbei San in Starhill Gallery (RM102.10 total value).
Shuffle into the bamboo arches of Gonbei San and be greeted by stacks of oriental design cups and surroundings reminiscent of traditional Japanese mansions. Visual senses take in the array of choice cut sashimi and seafood freshly arrived on first class flights with favourites like salmon, tuna, oysters and mussels, communicating information to gustatory senses pathetically surrounded by puddles of drool. Pry mid-day mates away from the sashimi spread to visit the open kitchen where samurais in disguise display elaborate sword techniques on innocent food to serve up dishes like tempura soft shell crab, teriyaki chicken, plus meat and vegetable skewers. Prepared by cooks in the likes of master chef Lew trained in Japanese fine cuisine, patrons are treated to imperial quality food only worthy of emperors and their very mortal food tasters. Assorted cakes, chocolate fondue and bottomless pits of Baskin Robins ice cream make the afternoon delight while mochi (glutinous rice balls with peanuts) can be used to instigate snowball fights and feudal revolution.
Gonbei San does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu. Buffet menu rotates daily and may not feature some selections mentioned in write-up.
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Call 03-2782 3801 at least 2 days in advance to make a reservation.
3. Alternatively, customers may email email@example.com with the subject title "GONBEI SAN RESERVATION" and state their preferred date of redemption.
Phone: 03-2782 3801
Facebook: Feast Village, Starhill Gallery
Choices of meats cuts and seafood were abundant. Other ready prepared items were the old school sushis, cold soba, cawanmushi & miso soup.Other than the fresh cuts, most of the food were cooked to order. Fried items arrived at our table piping hot, crisp & devoid of excess oil. The grilled items were perfectly seasoned. Desserts are aplenty. Premium Baskin Robbins ice cream were of unlimited supply. I love Gonbei San for precisely all that. Traditional old age cuisine, with none of the overly-fusionized nonsense.- Mar 1, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Great variety and good sushi spread at Gonbei San! The fresh oyster! One of my favorite as well! After the first round of fresh cuts, we proceeded to tempura! Choices of fresh meat cuts and seafood were available! Our nicely seasoned and grilled to perfection salmon and prawn! Mochi ice-cream! I couldn’t tell which flavor is the best as it all tasted great^^- July 31, 2011.