[40% Off] 5 Dim Sum Dishes + Desserts for 2 People at Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant for RM39 instead of RM65.40
- 5 dim sum dishes and Chinese herbal jellies for 2 people.
- Steamed seafood and dumpling, steamed prawns and clams, crispy rolls, stir-fried radish cakes, and steamed snow crab rice rolls.
- Free parking.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining.
- Redemption period: Apr 10, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 30, 2012 – Jun 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 3pm / Sat – Sun: 8.30am – 3pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant (03-7982 6155).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In the Stone Age, the invention of chopsticks allowed humanity to pick up food, stir drinks, and hunt tigers. Today’s Groupon plunges sticks in harmless bites: for RM39, you get five dim sum dishes and Chinese herbal jellies for two people (RM65.40 value) from Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant at Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur.
Exuding luxurious warm glows, the restaurant welcomes patrons in air-conditioned arms as diners contemplate dim sum textures on round tables and platters. Scallops, sea cucumbers, and clams collide in Thai coconuts, while prawns and seafood friends walk through steam in dumplings and aquatic homes. Chefs stuff jackfruits and prawn paste in fried rolls as customers navigate plates for stir-fried radish cakes and neighbouring portions. Clink glasses with refillable Chinese tea, before ending feasts with Chinese herbal jellies and purring bellies.
Phone: 03-7982 6155
Facebook: Golden Sun Club
Steamed assorted seafood and dumpling in Thai coconut
Steamed prawns and clams dumpling
Plate of crispy roll with jackfruits and prawn paste
Plate of stir-fried radish cakes
Steamed snow crab rice roll
Chinese herbal jelly