[Up to 86% Off] 150-hour Online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course. For 1 (RM300) / 2 (RM500) People. From RM250 per person
- Gain qualification to teach English worldwide.
- Comprehensive 150-hour TEFL / TESOL course offers lessons covering grammar, teaching skills and more.
- Learn TEFL / TESOL theory and practice, inclusive of writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- Complete course from home at an individual pace over a course of 6 months.
- TEFL / TESOL certificate awarded at the end of the course.
- Course meets international TEFL requirements.
- Online redemption period strictly between Apr 12, 2012 – Oct 12, 2012.
- To redeem Groupon, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for first-time customers aged 18 and above only.
- Course must be completed before Oct 10, 2012.
- Valid at Global Leadership College (http://glc.learnbest.com).
- Enquiries: +877 575 7782/ email@example.com (Elisa).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Log onto http://glc.learnbest.com.
- Use your Groupon voucher code to fill in ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ as follows:
- 1 person (e.g. voucher code – 678910: Customer’s login ID and password: 678910)
- 2 people (e.g. voucher code – 123456: Customer 1 – login ID and password: 123456a / Customer 2 – login ID and password: 123456b)
Shakespeare’s rendition of to be or not be was inspired by indecision, in-depth pondering, and coin-flipping. Today’s Groupon levels up with a 150-hour online TEFL / TESOL course, inclusive of certificate of completion from Global Leadership College. Choose from:
- Online course for 1 person for RM300 instead of RM1,840
- Online course for 2 people for RM500 instead of RM3,680 (only RM250 per person)
150-hour course includes:
- Communication foundations
- Language characteristics
- Teacher-student relationships
- Understanding classrooms
- Click here for a comprehensive description of course syllabus
Literature and language illiteracies drive linguists up walls or into giving English courses to poets and stuttering newscasters. Picking up language skills, ambitious amateurs remain at home while working through a comprehensive TEFL / TESOL online course, discussing grammar and teaching skills while television sitcoms demonstrate interactive skills like writing, speaking, listening, reading, and laughing. Future teachers learn to be verbally adept within comfort zones and receive a TEFL / TESOL certificate in a span of six months or sooner, depending on learning capacity and willpower ability.
Phone: +877 575 7782