[Up to 48% Off] BBQ Ribs + Unlimited Salad + Free Flow Soup at Gaucho Grill for 1 (RM45) OR 2 (RM80) People. From RM40 per person. Pork-free
- BBQ ribs with 7 choices of sauce.
- Made with imported Australian beef.
- Served with mashed potatoes, French fries, corn and squash.
- Unlimited soup and servings at salad bar.
- Wide selection of salad dressings.
- Traditional Argentinian steakhouse frequented by royal dignitaries.
- Redemption period: Sep 26, 2012 – Nov 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 16, 2012 – Nov 23, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 12pm – 2am / Sun: 6pm – 2am (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- 1 voucher per person per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Gaucho Grill: 03-2162 8268 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 2am / Sun: 6pm – 2am, not including public holidays)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Rib cages are essential for tickling siblings, winning skinny competitions or use as convincing replacements for chicken drumsticks. Indulge in drumsticks of the red meat variety with today’s Groupon: you get BBQ ribs with unlimited servings of soup and salad inclusive of service charges and Government tax from Gaucho Grill at Crown Regency Serviced Apartments, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM45 instead of RM76.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM80 instead or RM153.10
Click here for full list of soup and salad bar offerings.
Famished carnivores flex lean jaw muscles on grilled barbequed ribs, drenched in a choice of black pepper, wild mushroom, blue cheese, onion, garlic rosemary, honey mustard or BBQ sauce while sidelined mash potatoes, French beans, boiled corn and squash subscribe to gravy envy. Spud lovers may swap mashed potatoes for fries, jacket potatoes or rosemary roasted potatoes but high school experiments involving electricity generation is discouraged. Vegetarian alter egos graze in delight with unlimited servings of greeneries, with a wide selection of salad dressings throwing off ecological balance at salad bars.
Although not included in this Groupon, customers may also browse through the bar for a selection of Chilean, Spanish, Italian and Australian wine. Other beverages are also available at additional charges starting at RM7.
Gaucho Grill does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu
Phone: 03-2162 8268 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 2am / Sun: 6pm – 2am, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Gaucho grill Kuala Lumpur