[Up to 77% Off] Weekend Introductory French Language Course for 1 Person for 1 (RM72) / 2 (RM138) Months. From RM69 per month. Learn to Speak, Read, Write and Listen
- Weekend introductory French language course (1.5 hour per weekend class).
- Covers speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- Learning materials and refreshments provided.
- Conducted by native bilingual speakers with more than 17 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Jun 22, 2013 – Jul 21, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 10, 2013 – Jul 7, 2013.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 3pm – 7pm (not including public holidays).
- Weekday classes valid upon request, call to enquire.
- First class session must be redeemed by Jul 21, 2013.
- 1- OR 2-month course period calculated from date of the first class session (depending on option purchased).
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Min. 8, max. 20 participants per class.
- Valid at Galaxy Knowledge Planet: 03-4265 0344 (Call 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Groupon Redemption – French Language Classes‘ by Jul 7, 2013 and provide your:
- Contact details
- Email address
- Choice of duration (1 OR 2 months)
- Preferred class time (subject to availability)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
Tired of smoke signals sending confused and befuddled messages to each other, humankind then invented the spoken language with grammatical rules. Today’s Groupon spreads further mayhem with a weekend introductory French language course at Galaxy Knowledge Planet in Ampang. Choose from:
- 1-month course for 1 person for RM72 instead of RM300
- 2-month course for 1 person for RM138 instead of RM600 (only RM69 per month)
Advantages of the French speaker
- Cross-border communication; French is the co-official language of Canada, Belgium, and Switzerland, and is the official language in up to 22 countries more.
- Career prospects; industries relying on the French language include the culinary arts. Impress head chefs and hovering supervisors with the correct pronunciation of niçoise (say ‘nee-swahz’), croissant (say 'krwah-song') and voilà (say ‘vwah-LAH’).
- Enhanced attractiveness during French karaoke sessions; no longer will there be a need for you to accentuate the ‘ooh-la-la’ parts while silently bobbing your head throughout the remainder of sexy cabaret songs.
Phone: 03-4265 0344 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)
Facebook: Galaxy Knowledge Planet