[Up to 40% Off] Sizzling BBQ & Steamboat Buffet at G-Pot Steamboat Restaurant. For 1 (RM22) / 2 (RM40) / 4 (RM75) / 8 (RM139) People. From RM17.40 per person
- Includes fresh fishes, clams, prawns, squid, and more.
- 4 types of soup: Clear, tom yam, herbal, and pumpkin porridge.
- Other selections include meats, vegetables, noodles, and more.
- Top-up RM2 for free flow of citrus juices and premium Chinese tea.
- Dessert: Ice-cream, Gui Lin Gao, and pudding.
- Food selections are rotated on a daily basis.
- Redemption period: Mar 22, 2012 – May 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 13, 2012 – May 21, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 5.30pm – 12am daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Children age 4 – 10 dine for RM14.80 per person.
- Children age 3 and below dine for free.
- Dine-in only. Sharing not allowed.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Top-up RM2 per person for free flow drinks.
- Valid at G-Pot Steamboat Restaurant: 012-277 7238 / 012-391 3818 (Calling hours: 10am – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Maritime revolution of the 40’s saw the birth of great inventions such as steam engines, boats and steamboats. Today’s Groupon celebrates inventions with a sizzling BBQ and steamboat buffet at G-Pot Steamboat Restaurant in Taman Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM22 instead of RM28.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM40 instead of RM57.60 (RM20 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM75 instead of RM115.20 (RM18.75 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM139 instead of RM230.40 (RM17.40 per person)
Food selections include
Steaming soup saunas soak various foods in flavourful depths that come in four flavoured fluids like tom yam or herbal soup. With personal hotpots or family-sized pots for families, raw seafood of various fishes, shellfishes and prawns are sent back to watery beginnings while diners with weaker dispositions indulge in other conventional meats and vegetables. Tongues burnt from excessive excitement may top-up RM2 per person to enjoy free-flowing citrus juices or premium Chinese teas while satisfied stomachs round things up with post-meal desserts of ice-cream, Gui Lin Gao, and pudding.
Phone: 012-277 7238 / 012-391 3818 (Calling hours: 10am – 11pm).
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur 56100