[40% Off] Dim Sum and Sushi Buffet Dinner at The Inn of Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant, 5-star Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang for RM35 instead of RM58. Pork-free
- Large selection of dim sum and sushi made fresh daily.
- Buffet includes porridge and dessert counter.
- Authentic cuisine prepared by expatriate chefs.
- Uses premium ingredients.
- Children below 6 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Sep 15, 2011 – Oct 15, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 7, 2011 – Oct 12, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- To make a booking, refer to ‘How it works’ in write up.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Children under age 6 dine for free.
- Children aged 6 and above require Groupon voucher to dine.
- Rescheduling must be made be 2 days prior to existing booking, or voucher will be forfeited.
- Voucher will be considered forfeit in the event of no show.
- Valid at The Inn of Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant, Holiday Villa Hotel (03-5633 8788)
Growing up into the real world has its share of daily pains that include making the daily commute to work, rushing to meet deadlines and surviving through the day after eating a large banana leaf lunch. Today’s Groupon tests your nerves: for RM35, you get a dim sum and sushi buffet at The Inn of Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant at Holiday Villa & Suites, Subang (RM58 value).
Dim sum double entendres receive multiple meanings through an extensive selection of over 20 dishes, rivalling most fast food restaurants, supermarkets brochures and Nike furniture catalogues. Pick through bowls of steamed goods of honey BBQ chicken bun with sweet sauce, spicy fish meat ball with garlic, Japanese seafood roll to tantalise tongues while doffing towards multicultural tastebuds. Oil aficionados can dip through the fried items trolley that feature vegetarian spring rolls, wantan fish tail with fish paste, beancurd roll with chives and more frizzled comestibles prepared by expatriate chefs loaded which Chinese culinary craft. Nine minute sushi selections are also made available for diners with aquarian cravings or those with eccentric fixations on bushido eating habits.
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. While waiting for your Groupon to activate, refer to the calendar above for availability and place a booking immediately:
- Online bookings
- Fill in this booking form.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- Phone bookings (Mon – Fri; 10am – 6pm)
- Call 03-7949 0888 (Nelson) and provide your name, Groupon serial number, redemption / security code, contact number, email and preferred date.
The Inn of Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its beverage menu.
Enquiries: 03-5633 8788