[Up to 48% Off] Sirloin Steak OR Rump Steak OR Lamb Chop + Side Dishes at Fontana Café & Catering for 2 (RM25) / 4 (RM45) People. From RM11.25 per person. Pork-free
- Main course: lamb chop, sirloin steak, or rump steak.
- Includes side dish options of mashed potatoes, fries, baked potatoes, and more.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2012 – Nov 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 11, 2012 – Nov 20, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 12pm – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 12.30am.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges. Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Fontana Café & Catering: 016-346 8594 (Call 12pm – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Bodies, like cows and well-written articles, are often full of meat. Today’s Groupon digests rich contents with a lamb chop, sirloin steak, or rump steak meal at Fontana Café & Catering in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM43 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM45 instead of RM86 (only RM11.25 per person)
Each person gets:
Simmering in special sauces, lean lamb chops escalate palates as choice cuts of sirloin and rump steaks tango on tongues and dance plates. Complement mains with side dish options of mashed potatoes, fries, baked potatoes, salads, or steamed mixed vegetables before entertaining meal partners with meaty anecdotes. As tummies expand, hands look up subsequent dietary plans on mobile phones and tablets on the available Wi-Fi.
Fontana Café & Catering does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 016-346 8594 (Call 12pm – 11pm daily)
Facebook: FONTANA Cafe & Catering
Steaks with fries as side dishes
Steaks with mashed potatoes as side dishes
Fontana Café & Catering has been featured in Utusan Malaysia.