[Up to 60% Off] Australian Beef Burger OR Coney Hot Dog + Nachos + Smoothies at Fontana Café & Catering for 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM70) People. From RM17.50 per person. Pork-free
- Main course: Australian beef burger or coney hot dog.
- Includes chocolate or Oreo smoothies, and nachos.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 17, 2012 – Oct 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 7, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 12pm – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 12.30am.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant (uses Halal ingredients).
- No service charges. Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Fontana Café & Catering: 016-346 8594 (Call 12pm – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Hamburgers are metaphors for life, with sesame seeds for opportunities, vegetables for health pursuits and meat for meat. Today’s Groupon makes the most of life with an Australian beef burger or a coney dog at Fontana Café & Catering in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM87 (only RM22.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM70 instead of RM174 (only RM17.50 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Sandwiched by buns, beef patties accompany beef bacons, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, and egg along with splashes of tomato sauce, French fries, and diving forks. Those with affinities to cylindrical meat seek alternatives in coney hot dogs before migrating nachos to mouths with swipes of homemade chili peppers and meat stew. As hunger melts away, patrons opt for blended brews of chocolate or Oreo to soothe dry throats and post lunch break worries.
Fontana Café & Catering does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 016-346 8594 (Call 12pm – 11pm daily)
Facebook: FONTANA Cafe & Catering
Fontana Café & Catering has been featured in Utusan Malaysia.