[50% Off] Return Luxury Bus Ticket (2-way) from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore on board Five Stars Luxury Coach for RM75 instead of RM150 (only RM37.50 per way)
- Return ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore in 24-seater luxury coach.
- Depart from 1 Utama Shopping Centre or Jalan Pudu.
- Large, comfortable seats.
- Personal TV with movies and games for entertainment.
- Includes one bottle of mineral water and one magazine.
- Not valid on Malaysian and Singaporean public holidays, and eve of public holidays.
- Not valid for departures originating from Singapore.
- Passengers are required to meet at departure / drop-off point at least 30 minutes before departure time.
- Ticket redemption period: Jul 9, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Travel period: Jul 20, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Travel dates strictly within travel period only. Seats subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- For full bus schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at Five Stars Luxury Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-2118 5555 (Call 7am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-2118 5555 or email email@example.com by Jul 31, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date and time of travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Upon confirmation, you will receive an e-ticket via email within 2 working days.
- Present e-ticket to counter / bus conductor at One Utama Shopping Centre or Jalan Pudu on day of departure.
To redeem, call 03-2118 5555 or email Five Stars Luxury Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made by Jul 31, 2012.
Efficient ways to travel include driving cars, riding planes, and surfing the internet. Live fantasies with today’s Groupon: for RM75, you get a return luxury bus ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore on board Five Stars Luxury Coach (RM150 value), valid at two pick-up locations.
- 24-seater luxury coach
- Large comfortable seats
- Personal TV with movies and games
- Includes one bottle of mineral water and one magazine
Luxury coaches cruise silently on busy highways as smug patrons settle into large, comfortable seats without worry of traffic, reckless drivers, or falling asleep. With two departure points in the Klang Valley, travellers wheel luggage to conveniently located stops before whiling time away with individual televisions equipped with movies and games. Wingless airplanes fly efficiently towards the southern islands of Singapore while stewards distribute bottles of mineral water and magazines.
- 1 Utama Shopping Centre
Lot BT2, LG floor, Fasa 2, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, 47800 Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-7725 7011
- Jalan Pudu
No. 360, Jalan Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-2118 5555
- Resorts World Singapore
No. 39 Artillery Avenue, Sentosa, 099958 Singapore.
Daily KL – Singapore departures
- 1 Utama:
- Jalan Pudu:
Passengers are required to meet at departure / drop-off point at least 30 minutes before departure.