[Up to 45% Off] 3-Course Gourmet Italian Meal for 1 Person at Favola, 5-Star Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel from RM69. Choose from 2 Menus. Pork-free
- 3-course gourmet Italian meal at 5-star Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
- Choose from 2 menus.
- Main course: choice of lamb shoulder, pizza, beef, grilled salmon, or more.
- Appetisers: choice of minestrone soup, caprese, seafood salad, or more.
- Desserts: choice of gelato, tiramisu, or espresso tart.
- 20% off all drinks, buffet dining, and a la carte food items.
- Redemption period: Aug 1, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant (food sourced from Halal certified suppliers).
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Favola, Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel: 03-2263 7434 (Call 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like crayons, pasta comes in various shapes, multiple colours, and can feed hungry children. Today’s Groupon offers colorful food with a 3-course gourmet Italian meal for one person at Favola at 5-star Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Choose from:
- Menu A for RM69 instead of RM125.30
- Menu B for RM115 instead of RM185.60
Menu A includes:
Menu B includes:
Italian eateries go gourmet within 5-star Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel, welcoming dapper diners into whimsical environments decorated with masks and high ceilings. Fine palates test taste buds against appetisers of minestrone soup, caprese, or seafood salad, before main courses impress with lamb shoulder, crispy pizza, grilled salmon, and others. Decadent endings are found buried in tiramisu specialties while conservative foodies opt for smooth gelato, espresso tarts, or chats with make-believe mates.
Favola, Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu. Food is sourced from Halal suppliers.
Phone: 03-2263 7434 (Call 9am – 6pm daily)
Facebook: LE MERIDIEN KUALA LUMPUR (OFFICIAL)