[45% Off] Sang Har Mee with 450g Large Fresh Water Prawn for 2 people at www.FattyCrabs.com for RM38 instead of RM69.40 (only RM19 per person). Pork-free
- Includes 1 large 450g fresh water prawn.
- Portion for 2, but may be shared amongst any number of people.
- No MSG or artificial enhancers.
- Top quality ingredients and condiments.
- Redemption period: May 10, 2012 – Jul 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 30, 2012 – Jul 9, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 4.30pm – 9.30pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Pork-free and alcohol-free restaurant.
- No limitations to number of people sharing.
- Valid at www.FattyCrabs.com, Taman Seputeh, KL outlet only (1-300 222 100).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Menus are laminated to prevent food stains, liquid damage, and bored diners from adding inappropriate illustrations. Make waits worthwhile with today’s Groupon: for RM38, you get a plate of Sang Har Mee for two people, with one 450g large fresh water prawn (RM59.80 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM9.60 value) from www.FattyCrabs.com in Kuala Lumpur (RM69.40 total value).
Hefty crustaceans in the form of freshwater prawns act as crowning centrepieces atop traditional Chinese dishes made with crispy deep fried noodles. Sprinkled with vegetables and drizzled with thick egg sauces, decadent meals cover all food groups while double portions cater to two people and self-invited acquaintances. Dinners maintain delicious dispositions without external help from MSG or artificial enhancers, and chefs ensure usage of top quality ingredients and condiments.
Fatty Crabs does not serve pork, or use alcohol in its cooking. While www.FattyCrabs.com runs promotions on its website, this Groupon still offers the best value for money.
*Photos above show Sang Har Mee served with 1 large fresh water prawn cut into 2 halves.